Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

NFL Playoffs
Posted 2006-01-15, 10:38 AM
So, how do you all think it's going? Your favorites? Predictions?

At the time of this thread, the Colts are scheduled to play in 30 minutes. I can't believe how almost every analyst thinks Pittsburgh is going to upset them. They seem to all jump on the same bandwagon, I've noticed. We'll just have to watch the game and see. I cannot wait.

The Bears/Panthers game should be a doozy, too but I won't be able to watch it because of work. I like the Panthers in this matchup...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-15, 01:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
Watching the game now... 14-3 Pittsburg. Hopefully the Colts turn it around. I knew the damn Steelers were going to be dangerous. I hate them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-15, 01:49 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Watching the game now... 14-3..."
i hate steelers, only because i use to live near pittsburgh and all the hardcore fans annoy me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2006-01-15, 02:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
Thanatos said:
At the time of this thread, the Colts are scheduled to play in 30 minutes. I can't believe how almost every analyst thinks Pittsburgh is going to upset them.
It appears they were all right... atleast the 4th was exciting.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-01-15, 02:54 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "It appears they were all right......"
I am somewhat happy with this turnout. Though I do hate the Steelers because I am a Eagles fan, I REALLY hate the Colts. Peyton Manning = Fag!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-15, 03:35 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I am somewhat happy with this turnout...."
Dungey is an idiot. 3rd and 2 and he makes peyton pass with 2 timeouts and a running abck in James. I would have ran the ball or done a dump pass to james, call a timeout, try at the end zone and then kick. At least he would have been closer. Anyways, it still was a surprise to me that bettis dropped it and Big Ben stopping harper by tripping him around the 50. Great 4th quater. Oh and Wayne is the best reciever to play the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-15, 05:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
Go bears?

Only cause I live near Chicago. I don't watch football.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-15, 09:55 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Dungey is an idiot. 3rd and 2 and he..."
Quote:
Oh and Wayne is the best reciever to play the game.
Umm... No. I'm gonna have to go with Steve Smith there. If you are talking about active players anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-15, 11:28 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Umm... No. I'm gonna have to go with..."
Sorry colts fans
They lose to the Steelers!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-15, 11:50 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Umm... No. I'm gonna have to go with..."
sue_13 said:
Umm... No. I'm gonna have to go with Steve Smith there. If you are talking about active players anyway.
well i would have said that before watching the bears game. He was impressive. But Wayne has produced since he entered the league where as smith had a few rough years before starting up. Also, on a team where u have to many "franchise" players and still get the numbers he does proves something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-16, 01:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "NFL Playoffs"
Refs couldn't even save the Colts..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-01-16, 02:06 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Refs couldn't even save the Colts.. ..."
We'll see how good Wayne is next year if he doesn't come back to the Colts' and he has a bigger chance to produce. My bet is still with Smith.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2006-01-16, 09:37 AM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Refs couldn't even save the Colts.. ..."
NonGayMan said:
Refs couldn't even save the Colts..
I can't freakin believe it. After all the SB talk this year the Colts did, they lose to the 6th seed. Way to go faggots, you once again prove that you're choke artists.

By the way, I truly believe that if Nick Harper's wife didn't stab him (WTF!?) he could have outrun Big Ben and made it to the endzone. That one play saved their season.

Bleh, good job Steelers, you deserved to win. I really don't have a favorite that's still playing but I guess go Panthers..!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-16, 09:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":( I can't freakin believe it. After..."
Thanatos said:
:

By the way, I truly believe that if Nick Harper's wife didn't stab him (WTF!?)
There is def some problems there!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-01-16, 12:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ":( I can't freakin believe it. After..."
Didn't she stab him the day before the game? How was he even ready to go?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:13 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Didn't she stab him the day before the..."
Bears lost. Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:41 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Didn't she stab him the day before the..."
NonGayMan said:
Didn't she stab him the day before the game? How was he even ready to go?
Yes, he was stabbed Saturday evening. He got three stitches in his thigh and they said he'd be fine. Crazy stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-16, 05:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, he was stabbed Saturday evening...."
She's a Steelers fan.

Edit: I guess she thought the easiest way to tell him was to stab him in the leg so he couldn't run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-01-16, 06:54 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "She's a Steelers fan. :) Edit: I..."
Dar_Win said:
She's a Steelers fan.

Edit: I guess she thought the easiest way to tell him was to stab him in the leg so he couldn't run.
So to say she liked women and not men should she stab his penor?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-01-19, 10:25 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "So to say she liked women and not men..."
I never would have predicted Denver, Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Carolina would be playing for the chance to play in the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season.. I was really rooting for the Colts this year too (Of course, AFTER the Eagles decided to suck..)..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied