Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Post l337 form ??? wtf.
Posted 2003-08-16, 01:24 AM
08-01-2003 at 10:53 PM Thread -what happened to the leet hackers forum

08-02-2003 at 09:46 AM Post - Its still there, only members with edited masks can see it though.

Secrets from zelaron members ??? how insalting, now we know. who knows that dupes your hidding in there.

<INSERT RUMER HERE>

WERE WATCHING YOU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-16, 02:25 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
That is an inactive forum anyway.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-16, 02:27 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
I KNEW SHE WAS IN ON IT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:33 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
She's a mod, I believe all mods can view it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-16, 11:48 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
I can't view it, but from what I've heard it is an inactive forum.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-16, 05:45 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
inactive as in storing all the working dupes there ?
hack modules that are not released to us ?
we know its there now, but we dont know whats in it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:01 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
It is not like you have to know about it, and what you're thinking is incorrect.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-16, 06:17 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
Everything that is posted in there is eventually posted in the normal forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-16, 09:10 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
ah so !K_A! your in on it to huh. . . .
Senesia must be in on it also. . . .
cant trust anyone nowa days. . . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-16, 09:13 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
Senesia said she can't view it, and it doesn't really matter, we've told you almost 1000 times now that it's inactive. I'll take a screenshot of it so you'll see.

*edited by Wiccan* Don't do that, it's against the rules.

Slippery Pancake (12:46:09 PM): Are people allowed to take a SS of a forum, say the 1337 Hacking forum forum, and then post it?
Slippery Pancake (12:46:21 PM): So users can see what threads are inside that forum?
Zelaron (12:46:50 PM): no, they shouldn't

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2003-08-17 at 12:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-16, 10:15 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
gah.. now all the non leets will complain to see this forum

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-16, 10:17 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
EX-Mania said:
They won't understand some of the posts in there though, I think the contents get technical sometimes?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-08-16, 10:50 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-16, 10:54 PM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
So everyone in tehre are morons?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:16 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
What do you need to do inorder to be in it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:17 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
Show you have leet D2 knowledge or hacking skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:20 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
Sovereign said:
So everyone in tehre are morons?
Since when has anyone who has said to you "omg i oen joo wit my l337 haxorign skilz0rz" NOT been a moron?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-17, 12:26 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
EX-Mania said:
lol, look your a super mod. ill just tell you this, d--e-- t--n.
dont want to give you any thing elts because then you might actly. . .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-17, 01:08 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
Well it seems pretty pointless to "hide" the forum if nobody posts in it anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:06 AM in reply to D2Maul's post "l337 form ??? wtf."
At least people can't spam in it.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia