Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post I get Realm Down sometimes for no reason and i cant get on bnet for 15 min after that
Posted 2003-03-08, 06:57 AM
Pleas help me! explain what the heck is goin on!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John

Posted 2003-03-08, 07:52 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
well maybe b.net it doing it on purpose which they have been in the past to temporarely screw up bots... thats just my guess, give it a couple of days im sure it wont be an ongoing thing
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-10, 06:35 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
Ohhhhh...Nooooo...this has been going on for months and it DOES NOT happen when i run my PindaBot all night but when ill be cowing after about an hour for no reason it just gives me r/d
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John

Posted 2003-03-10, 08:23 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
Any usage or third party programs or prior usage of them at any point could give you RD's at any given moment whenever you are playing. It not you, its been happening to everyone over the past months...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-10, 03:58 PM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
Duh, it's not life r/d is a new thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-03-13, 06:17 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
and i run road runner (cable modem) very fast comp too and the only thing running while i play is Norton Antivirus and Norton Personal Firewall.

Also my friend gets it but all he has to do is restart his computer but he runs AOL does that have anyting to do with it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SoD-John

Posted 2003-03-13, 09:40 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
yes because when he reboots his IP changes... yours dont
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skyd-sven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyd-sven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Skyd-sven

Posted 2003-03-13, 10:50 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
I've never gotten any r/d in months...
and I use shopbot and mh. I use a cable modem by the way.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-14, 05:30 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
Well Skyd is there any way i can change my IP address?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SoD-John

Posted 2003-03-14, 06:17 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
I have had several realm down errors in the past couple of months , so i finally got pissed off enough to where i just decided to write blizz. and get it over with .THey replied with an email , (prolly standardized by now) saying something along to the lines of it could be a couple of things; not that it is going to stop me , but they recommended to stop using third party software (maphhack ,never leave home without it , and still won't), but thats not the logical one , it was the little comment of the unavailabilty of servers. I don't know much about servers and they're player capacity , so i can't really argue the fact. Just something to ponder. Oh yeah if ya want i can post the email, just ask......
I'm here to satisfy all your Turbo needs , I am the one true TURBO

Last edited by S_turbo; 2003-03-14 at 09:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S_turbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenS_turbo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

S_turbo

Posted 2003-03-14, 05:19 PM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
SoD-John said:
Well Skyd is there any way i can change my IP address?
You could... if you have 56k just reconnect to the net.

if you got cable. Have fun waiting =P..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-14, 07:46 PM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
You can change it, but you have to unplug your modem for about 30 minutes, which is greater than the time it takes for a RD to recover, making it kind of pointless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-14, 08:41 PM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
hm.. some guy told me to go to command prompt (for windows xp or 2k) and type
ipconfig /release or ipconfig /renew or soemthing, i think it's one of them, then ur ip changes... that works for cable
again.. some guy told me, i've never tried before
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
noincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennoincher is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

noincher

Posted 2003-03-15, 04:16 PM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
that will renew your IP but with cable it will stay the same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-16, 04:14 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
That is not true... depending on your internet provider...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-03-16, 07:49 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
DSL i belive wil renew its IP, but most cable ISPs, the ip will stay the same
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2003-03-16, 09:01 AM in reply to SoD-John's post "I get Realm Down sometimes for no..."
DSL wont change the IP either. I got DSL, as i said before.. it depends on the provider. Some users got a permant ip. You can change your ip ( not permantly ) through a proxy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee