Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-08-14, 08:33 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Where the hell has Chruser been these..."
He's been at a computer, thats for sure, I've actually just gotten an IM from him within the hour. I usually get one a few times a week out of random. The latest was about some Conan clip..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-14, 09:59 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Maybe he is a laptop =/ I bet his..."
Pfft. Well now that you said it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "He's been at a computer, thats for..."
It just goes to show how much he cares about this community that he started. He'll come around to use the site for some advertising, but will hardly post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BanWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBanWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BanWire

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:30 AM in reply to BanWire's post starting "It just goes to show how much he cares..."
Who cares, I do that with 90% of my projects, I usually spend my undivided attention on my Current project (Untill I find a new one) and have little to no time to put into the various other ongoing projects, which is probably the case with Chruser. I am pretty sure he keeps busy nowadays.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-15, 12:10 PM in reply to BanWire's post starting "It just goes to show how much he cares..."
BanWire said:
It just goes to show how much he cares about this community that he started. He'll come around to use the site for some advertising, but will hardly post.

I WIN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-08-15, 12:36 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I WIN!"
He probably just saw your post. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-15, 07:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He probably just saw your post. :P"
Kaneda said:
He probably just saw your post. :P
Yup, thats exacly why.

I guess I am banned for good. If anyone owns a vBulletin forum, just get in touch with me; I'll send you the synthesis skin. It will be avalible to about 25k members by tomorrow. I'll also make sure to recode it for 3.5 as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZelaWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZelaWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZelaWire

Posted 2005-08-15, 08:09 PM in reply to ZelaWire's post starting "Yup, thats exacly why. I guess I am..."
Cool. You're a thief AND a moron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-15, 08:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cool. You're a thief AND a moron."
Well of course. Aren't most programmers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-15, 08:25 PM in reply to ZelaWire's post starting "Yup, thats exacly why. I guess I am..."
ZelaWire said:
Yup, thats exacly why.

I guess I am banned for good. If anyone owns a vBulletin forum, just get in touch with me; I'll send you the synthesis skin. It will be avalible to about 25k members by tomorrow. I'll also make sure to recode it for 3.5 as well.
LiveWire, thank you, those words of yours would look very nice in a copyright infringement lawsuit, should there be one. You keep claiming that you have downloaded it publicly, although, as old Zelaron members may remember, you have previously "ripped" Synthesis in a less successful way. Oh, but let me guess, you downloaded that less successful rip as well?

Wait a second, maybe these words sound familiar?

"Well i know this isnt much, and i prolly been a pain in the ass for rippin your style and stuff. But i bought www.zelron.com a while ago and i really have no use for it at all. So i thought i would go ahead and give you the name. i have it pointed to www.zelaron.com right now so. Go to godaddy.com and click on the "My Account" link and sign in with this info and you can have that account for free with the domain name."

That's right, they're your words, LiveWire. Suddenly your claim of having downloaded the style from a "public location" do not seem equally valid. If you were pursued into tell us of the source of your Synthesis theft, you would just upload it to some site that appears to be someone else's, would you not? I believe your threat mentioned above of publishing Synthesis to "about 25k members" speaks for itself. We don't like thieves and liars on Zelaron forums. But thanks for the domain, although it expired.

On another topic, I don't have nearly as much time for forum browsing these days, and it will become even worse as of next week as I start art school with no internet access from Monday thru Friday.

4:25 am, time to sleep.
Thanks guys.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2005-08-15, 08:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "LiveWire, thank you, those words of..."
Krewser ftw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-15, 08:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "LiveWire, thank you, those words of..."
AIM said:
LiveWireeed: Why don't you scan threw some of my most recent PMs on zelaron and you will find out who ripped the style and where it is being hosted faggot
LiveWireeed: Before you try pointing fingers, so some reseach before you jump to conclusions, and WTF does my old as PM have to do with anything. I never denied ripping the style the last time.
Zelaron: Good enough for me, thank you.
LiveWireeed: Whats good enough for you? Did you even see the PM?
Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from your attorney soon. Your'll lucky you don't live near by. I would beat the shit out of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WireLive is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWireLive is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WireLive

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:18 PM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
WireLive said:
Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from your attorney soon. Your'll lucky you don't live near by. I would beat the shit out of you.
Now you're threatening someone over the internet. You're on a roll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-15, 11:26 PM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
You'd physically beat the shit out of a Swede? Damn you're racist....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:03 AM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
E-threat. Man are you tuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-16, 12:30 AM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
Uh oh. Now no one likes you LiveWire. Dont get upsets just cause Chruser owned you.
Also, its a common fact people get defensive and angry whenever they get backed into a corner or busted or found out. You know all of your threats are hollow, your just antagonizing now.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-08-16 at 10:43 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-16, 10:00 AM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
Yah, I think that you just lost whatever support you may have had from the members here with that one.

And it's "antagonizing".

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-08-16, 04:08 PM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
The boy has fallen to the dark side...This is most unfortunate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-08-16, 04:42 PM in reply to WireLive's post starting "Fuck off Chruser, I hope to hear from..."
Heh, I was actually trying to get you unbanned, but you seemed to out-do yourself during the course of this thread. Now, I have no desire for you to ever be unbanned, and I actually do hope some sort of case gets pursued, although I know it won't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-18, 06:35 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I was actually trying to get you..."
All well, I don't care anymore. This site has just fallen apart anyways. The style is now avaliable to the public for download.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TireWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTireWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TireWire