Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

To see the rest of the forum:
Posted 2002-12-31, 11:40 PM
Well.. most users who visit http://www.diabloforum.com are only seeing one part of the forum, but what the diabloforum really is is a small part of what the forum actually is, to visit the FULL forum and see the rest of the content please visit: http://www.zelaron.com/forums (this will give you access to the rest of the forum and yes your account will already be registered)

If you want to see the Zelaron portal please visit http://www.zelaron.com for yet even more nice goodies.

(lets sticky this to let everyone see it and see the rest of the forums)

My sig won't show =/

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-01-01 at 02:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-01, 01:25 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
Whoa! There's more?! Heh...I forgot about diabloforum.com...I just have this bookmarked on the Diablo II category, so I get the same effect, but I have the kick-@ss zelaron (X79 or whatever) style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-01-01, 10:52 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
EX: Don't forget the www.Zelaron.com Portal

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-01, 02:26 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
Well backed my Ex-Mania's delicious request, I am sticking this.

Stickied.

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2003-01-04 at 01:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 02:31 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
Yeah, I dont really know, well, any of you in the DII forum, but come out, and join the rest of the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:05 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
OMG, when did mantralord become a mod? That's really only scary because of his ill mitch sig, but scary never the less.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-01-08, 01:44 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
ya...how do you become a mod anyways?
just by selection if he is a good poster and is active???

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-08, 03:36 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
Well.. It takes time and good recommendations from other mods and members. Not to mention the need for a new mod.

Mantralord.. is a long story. lets not get into that. Just accept it.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-09, 11:59 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
ok...

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-02-10, 08:55 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "To see the rest of the forum:"
I lvoe ur sig mantra
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish