Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Hello

Posted 2007-03-29, 08:30 PM
Hello my name is Sasuke.
Don't assume i'm a narutard cause i'm not i hate naruto.
Its just a name my friends call me because i don't like my real name & i use it for everything on the internet.I admire asian cultures my faviorites are chinese & japanese.I'm not the type of person who likes japan only because of Anime.Its a beautiful culture and i would love to be apart of it.I like debating,talking,playing video games (of course) and making jokes.

I guess that's it lol

Oh yeah could someone explain to me how to put a sig & avatar lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sasuke Senpai

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:03 PM in reply to Sasuke Senpai's post "Hello"
Hello.

You need 10 posts for an avatar.

Be sure to check out the anime forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hello. You need 10 posts for an..."
Ok thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSasuke Senpai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sasuke Senpai

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:05 PM in reply to Sasuke Senpai's post starting "Ok thanks"
It's typically spelled sempai, by the way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's typically spelled sempai, by the..."
I know but i just like 'N' better than 'M' lol it sounds better to me XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sasuke Senpai

Posted 2007-03-29, 09:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's typically spelled sempai, by the..."
Hey Sasuke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-29, 11:22 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It's typically spelled sempai, by the..."
The m sound does not appear in all Japanese dialects and is always written with an n sound. An n translitteration is perfectly valid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-30, 05:08 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The m sound does not appear in all..."
I read a long translator debate that was over that m/n business. One camp won out and convinced me otherwise.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:17 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I read a long translator debate that..."
They convinced you that an n translitteration is invalid? Even though most Japanese under 30 years old use the romaji n to enter the moraic m sound when they use a computer? (This is according to someone I know who is actually from Japan, this could just be in the area he lived in.)

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-03-30 at 05:21 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:23 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "They convinced you that an n..."
Sup Sasuke. Stick around, we need more activity and you seem to be mostly literate. At least more so than some of the artards we get here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-30, 09:30 AM in reply to Sasuke Senpai's post "Hello"
Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay and stick around.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-03-30, 05:06 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay and..."
Whats Up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-30, 06:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Sup Sasuke. Stick around, we need more..."
!K¡ng_Amazon! said:
Sup Sasuke. Stick around, we need more activity and you seem to be mostly literate. At least more so than some of the artards we get here.
Hey...Me not artard...Me hungy! For food! Yum yum...I'm bored.............GREETINGS SASUKE!
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

さすけ先輩 or さすけせんぱい ; Kanji or Hiragana?

Posted 2007-03-30, 08:04 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Hey...Me not artard...Me hungy! For..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Slyvr said:
Hey...Me not artard...Me hungy! For food! Yum yum...I'm bored.............GREETINGS SASUKE!
And that is what !King Amazon! means, just messing with ya Slyvr.
Anyway Greetings to you Sasuke Senpai

さすけ先輩
or
さすけせんぱい

Which one do you prefer more the Kanji/Hira version of your screen name or the full Hiragana version of your screen name?

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-03-31, 12:20 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "さすけ先輩 or さすけせんぱい ; Kanji or Hiragana?"
Sasuke, I'm Indigo Montaya and you killed my father. Prepare to die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-31, 06:25 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Sasuke, I'm Indigo Montaya and you..."
You've been watching The Princess Bride, right?

---

Welcome Sasuke!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've been watching The Princess..."
sure. Sasuke automatically reminds me of Naruto. Sorry. =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You've been watching The Princess..."
Great movie/book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-04-02, 02:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Great movie/book."
I can't say I've ever seen it or read it. People have told me about it, though, and that's the line they all quote.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-02, 03:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I can't say I've ever seen it or read..."
sup sasuke (retard here) yeah......well lol?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu