Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post 1.10
Posted 2002-11-02, 11:36 AM
Hey, This is Dmaster, no more BK on this name...but anyways, i heard bout 1.10 commin out, since i havent played D2 in along time, I was wonderin if duped, and bugged stuffs being deleted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2002-11-02, 11:51 AM in reply to Dmaster's post "1.10"
ok we are uncertain of ANYTHING about or whats going to happen in 1.10, everything said is considered a RUMOR until actually stated by BLIZZARD on their website... blizz has announced about a 1.10 patch coming out for the last year, and franklly it is eather gonna never come out, or it will take a bit more time considering they are lazy asses, so sory i cant tell you whats going to happen because i dont like to feed people bullshit
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-02, 12:15 PM in reply to Dmaster's post "1.10"
Yea, I remember when I used to play a few months ago, people saying that 1.10 was comming out this weekend...then it didnt come out, and then it was next weekend, and so on. And I get back now, I was playing on West (going to East now) and I asked someone how much my occy ring was worth, They said 5, but get rid of it fast cause in 1.10 they were gunna delete it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2002-11-02, 12:39 PM in reply to Dmaster's post "1.10"
pure B.S man, people allways make up rumors about the 1.10 patch, dont believe anyone and on useast your occy ring is worth 15 soj or more, also if your on USEAST come join our clan Knights Of Zelaron, just go to the hosted section of zelaron forums and applie to be in the clan from their
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-02, 12:41 PM in reply to Dmaster's post "1.10"
WHY DO PEOPEL THINK THEY CAN DELETE THE STUFF WITH A CLIENT PATCH? FOOLS THEY CAN DO IT WHENEVER THEY WANT, REMEMEBR HOW THEY DELETED THE SKILL HACK CROWN? WITHOUTH A DAMN PATCH SO STFU
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-02, 10:20 PM in reply to Dmaster's post "1.10"
Wat the hell i didnt know we had a clan called knight od Zelaron.....sign me up!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-02, 10:30 PM in reply to Dmaster's post "1.10"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
WHY DO PEOPEL THINK THEY CAN DELETE THE STUFF WITH A CLIENT PATCH? FOOLS THEY CAN DO IT WHENEVER THEY WANT, REMEMEBR HOW THEY DELETED THE SKILL HACK CROWN? WITHOUTH A DAMN PATCH SO STFU
they can, and they will, the question is, WHEN? duping has been going on since 1.05 patch, when have they even lifted a finger to delete all dupes?
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"