Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

10+ posts!! Gimme my prize!
Posted 2010-01-22, 12:13 AM
Now, when I add the Url for my pic, it will show up? Or...do I need to wait for one of you lovely ladies to like...press a certain button on your keyboard(if you know what I mean)... HA HA HA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-22, 06:15 AM in reply to Snake's post "10+ posts!! Gimme my prize!"
Actually, IIRC it's just the one approved post now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-01-22, 01:44 PM in reply to Snake's post "10+ posts!! Gimme my prize!"
User CP --> Edit Avatar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2010-01-22, 09:06 PM in reply to Snake's post "10+ posts!! Gimme my prize!"
Hehehe, you get funner every day!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-22, 11:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hehehe, you get funner every day! :grin:"
Thanks for the compliment, but don't get your shirt bundled up just yet. We hardly know each other..I think that kinda thing deserves possibly pizza and a movie or such-which...But let's not get carried away.(wink, wink)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Snake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSnake enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Snake

Posted 2010-01-23, 12:05 AM in reply to Snake's post starting "Thanks for the compliment, but don't..."
Are you implying that I shouldn't get my shit bundled up just yet?

(I brought this back, both for that one guy who hates me, and for snake.)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-23, 12:35 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying that I shouldn't get..."
I said shirt, not shit. That's fuckin' nasty. Don't fret, I won't hold that against you; For all I know it could have been a typo. Anywho, call me old fashioned, but I love bundled shirts..Just not so early in the relationship. Oh, who hates you? I might have to go all "cyber-bully" and knock his socks off, and not in the good way. Tooodles. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-24, 07:24 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "I said shirt, not shit. That's fuckin'..."
Uhh...
Wat?
Lol, you're weird. I think you're gonna give me an earache.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-29, 06:06 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uhh... Wat? :eek: Lol, you're weird...."
Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind! Up in here, up in here! I said, "shirt bundled up just yet." You said, "shit bundled up just yet." Make more sense? I hope so. I hate people with shit fetishes. Buuuut, if it will hurt our little cliche, I can change. Gimme a ring-a-ding-ding. I'm a tidbit worried you haven't logged in. X0xx0x0x0X0X0x0xx00XXoxoxoOXxOxOOXOxoxOXoxOXO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-01-30, 10:30 PM in reply to Snake's post starting "Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind! Up in..."
Are you coming onto me?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-03, 05:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you coming onto me? :weird:"
you are now past the point of no return to sanity. congratulations and enjoy your stay at zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2010-02-03, 08:56 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "you are now past the point of no return..."
PureRebel said: [Goto]
you are now past the point of no return to sanity. congratulations and enjoy your stay at zelaron
Who, me?
Or, him?
Either way.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-02-05, 06:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you coming onto me? :weird:"
Nawwwwwww, I wouldn't do that..Well, honestly, I would. You don't have to go along with it though, your choice. I'm here to chit-chat, I've expressed this multiple times. >8o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-06, 08:22 AM in reply to Snake's post "10+ posts!! Gimme my prize!"
Glad for you. I am really having troubled reading this forum ...I have a bad headace doing so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
forumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzforumer147 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

forumer147

Posted 2010-02-06, 02:09 PM in reply to forumer147's post starting "Glad for you. I am really having..."
From what people say, or the style? You can change the style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2010-02-06, 07:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "From what people say, or the style? ..."
WetWired said: [Goto]
From what people say, or the style? You can change the style.
Sorry.

Last edited by Snake; 2010-02-06 at 07:04 PM. Reason: I understand now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Snake

Posted 2010-02-14, 08:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "From what people say, or the style? ..."
Can we make it Kentucky style?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai