Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Lightbulb Are U leet, read...about a clan

Posted 2002-05-31, 07:02 PM
OK,

heres the idea, :

im o so sick of being the only one in cows actully tryin, or making 40 cow runs with my bot and blah blah blah being a monarchy in the cow games isnt fun..it seems more like a chore but it needs to get done...

i want to start a clan, a good clan with only people who are gunna actully paricapate not a clan where u gotta change your account name or anything (the reason i didnt join rot even after being close to a few of the many members)...just something simple.. 20 guys or so maybe who play a fair amount and people i can gain there trust,

anyone whod like to talk to me about this because i only know of 1 other person willing to do this...

think about it though it would be bliss...

cow runs non-stop with people you know and trust...

it would run something like this... some people make javazons while other people are making opposites.. (barbs pallys ects) charcters who suck in cows so there would always be QUICK runs.. me and 4 other frineds deicded to make mf barbs..slowest cowing i ever did..

got any ideas post em here or PM me

untill than i will be cowing solo with my bot =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-06-12, 02:29 PM in reply to Urbanxxxassualt's post "Are U leet, read...about a clan"
this sounds good. i am always making new builds need good cow runs to do. u can trust me and i can probably trust you. hehe clans are gay imo how bout just calling it CRA (cow runners assoc) or something.

*trikout
*damaja
on useast
i am against the overuse of lol, so rtfm and stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
damaja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendamaja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

damaja

Posted 2002-07-04, 06:36 AM in reply to Urbanxxxassualt's post "Are U leet, read...about a clan"
sounds more like a cult to me leader.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-07-04, 09:17 AM in reply to Urbanxxxassualt's post "Are U leet, read...about a clan"
Theres a public cow channel made by blizzard and thats where most the people from the "cow" channel went. Go down to the bottom of the channel list (like where barbarian village and shit is) it it will say like Cows Hell or something like that or Cows Nightmare or Cows Normal. Just go into that and it has several channels like -1 and -2 etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys