Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post File Sharing Hub
Posted 2003-03-22, 10:48 PM
I am now hosting a hub on Direct Connect, I am personally insuring all files available will be safe, we are currently featuring Visual Studio 6 (Visual C++ and Visual Basic for those of you who dont know) 3D Studio Max 4 and 5, and Delphi 7. And of course many more files are available.

You can download Direct Connect at its official site: www.neo-modus.com

The hub is located at: ubers.no-ip.org

For any info go here: www.ubers.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
All_Aces is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAll_Aces is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

All_Aces

Posted 2003-03-22, 10:57 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
what about games?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-22, 11:11 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
i didnt mention them we have unreal tournament, w3 beta, and some more, and I havent gone through all the user's files, but I wil lbe adding at request any games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
All_Aces is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAll_Aces is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

All_Aces

Posted 2003-03-24, 06:51 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
cool!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-25, 02:17 AM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
How many ppl are you in that hub? And how much datas shared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-03-25, 02:56 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
im confuzed about how it works. i click "browse users selection", but nothing comes up...

EDIT: nvm, just had to configure my firewall settings. you guys need more people! ill throw in all my shit

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-03-25 at 03:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-25, 03:29 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
I'm willing to share stuff, once I figure the program out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-03-25, 05:05 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
how about bootlegged movies? hehe
"A pretty girl can kiss a guy, a bird can kiss a butterfly, the sun can kiss the grass, but you, my friend can kiss my ass!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniusetobekool is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iusetobekool

Posted 2003-03-25, 07:46 PM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
We have tons of movies and music available. And for your hub status info. We have average 300 gigs and 15 users although that goes up and down from time to time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

All_Aces

Posted 2003-03-26, 03:26 AM in reply to All_Aces's post "File Sharing Hub"
cool, i will try it
//Frostbite
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Frostbite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFrostbite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Frostbite