Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:28 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I'm serious though, it's sad! I mean..."
I'm also serious. That was fucking awesome. I even gave you +rep for it. That's how awsome it was. And as we all know, rep is serious business.

To answer your question, I work at a law firm in their copy center. Very boring stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-14, 02:28 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm also serious. That was fucking..."
I would've rep'ed her too but but i already rep'ed too much recently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-14, 03:04 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "I'm serious though, it's sad! I mean..."
Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of his day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 03:08 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "HA! This very amusing I idolize women..."
Well, the "raver" scene is full of those sort of guys . I dated a girl who was into that shit, and dear God did she hang out with a bunch of pussies. I wanted to say "fags," but I didn't want to offend Kagom for being associated with people like she hung out with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-14, 04:46 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "A Countess from Hungary from the 1600s..."
Thanatos said:
A Countess from Hungary from the 1600s who murdered/tortured at least 80 young girls and may or may not have bathed in her victim's blood "to preserve her youth."
Sounds like a nice girl!

Welcome aboard!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-14, 05:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Sounds like a nice girl! Welcome..."
uhp, we got another stalker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-15, 07:06 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of..."
Willkillforfood said:
Thanatos plays on zelaron for 50% of his day.
This statement is somewhat true. I get paid to visit Zelaron. Sweet gig, huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-15, 09:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This statement is somewhat true. I get..."
Well thanks for the rep, I remember I got banned from this forum for neg repping this one girl on her post about abortion, it's not that I didn't agree with her, it's that every other sentence had the word rape and "suxzors" in it (I guess it's called internet chat, she had numbers instead of letters in most areas) I told her if she didn't have anything intelligent to say, she should shut the hell up. She had a terrible fit and "I was banned for being a tyrant"? It made no sense, I do hope this forum isn't the same.

Ha you get paid to come here?! That sounds more interesting that the job you have by the copier machine.

The rave scene isn't so bad, I enjoy it. I mean your right they dress like idiots, but there's a difference between a raver and this horrid new B.S. 'emo' trend. I mean when I go raving I don't dress all in black and paint my face like a sad clown, I wear bright clothes and bring a lot of glow sticks with very little to no make up. The point is to have fun not to mope in a corner, that'd be a horrible party everyone dressed in black in a corner like rats scouring a sewer hiding from the light. I dread even thinking about it!!

Oh! and hi Asamin!
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.

Last edited by Elizabeth; 2008-05-15 at 10:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 09:59 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Well thanks for the rep, I remember I..."
Banned for being a tyrant? Hmmm, so tempting. Methinks I'll put that towards WW and see if I can get a rule implemented, just like !K_A!.

Welcome, by the way. Enjoy your stay!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-15, 10:15 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Banned for being a tyrant? Hmmm, so..."
Thanks I will!

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 10:31 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Well thanks for the rep, I remember I..."
Elizabeth said:
Ha you get paid to come here?! That sounds more interesting that the job you have by the copier machine.
Nah, I still have the job in the copy center it's just extremely slow most of the time so I have free time to do whatever I wish which is normally getting on Zelaron. In essence, I'm being paid to browse the web. I don't mind it... but days like this where there isn't SHIT to do, I really wish I had a much more meaningful job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Nah, I still have the job in the copy..."
Why not get a new job then?

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:16 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Why not get a new job then?"
Because the pay is good and if I stick long enough through the bullshit, it'll be easy for me to move up the corporate ladder. My goal is to be working in the IT department by the start of '09 (if I'm still working here, that is).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:23 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Because the pay is good and if I stick..."
My father works in the IT department of a hospital, it's like a morgue down there. The temperature is so low thanks to the computers constantly needing to be kept cool! I mean I'm a summer girl being down there helping him when he works grave yard, I feel as if I'm going to freeze over. (correct me if the IT department in a hospital is different from one in a law firm)

Why the deuce would you want to work in such a place? My father has been working their for eight years and he doesn't make nearly as much as one of my paintings sells for at an art gallery in a month!

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:26 AM
Wow, what a shame is this forum really that bad?

I sorta like it as of yet, maybe I'm not getting the full picture here...

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:27 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "My father works in the IT department of..."
Usually, the work room is separate from the server room...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-05-15, 11:39 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Usually, the work room is separate from..."
Oh well then I guess my fathers work place is different.

I'm only talking from expirience.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-15, 01:44 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Oh well then I guess my fathers work..."
dude, typos
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-15, 01:58 PM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "Wow, what a shame is this forum really..."
Elizabeth said:
Wow, what a shame is this forum really that bad?

I sorta like it as of yet, maybe I'm not getting the full picture here...
No one is out of bounds and nothing is held back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-15, 02:06 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "dude, typos"
Hoo teh fukk caers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos