Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Moderator application

Posted 2002-03-03, 08:55 AM
If you would like to become a moderator for a forum, feel free to send me a PM or an email with a short description of yourself, and why you would be the most suitable person to moderate the category.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-03, 10:27 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
I think we have enough mods for now.. all we need is like 2 sen mods, the three or four admin (oh excuse me, i mean advisors), and one mod per high-traffic section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:11 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
Quote:
Originally posted by In$ane
Lets see some more Mods!!!
oh !! we really need mods !!

Quote:
Originally posted by In$ane
o_0
yes... we really need mods...

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:39 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
I R BE MOOD NOW PLZZ THX!!11!!!111!!!

i figure ill just do it the same way as in$ane?

is my post count not high enough? no problem ill just find every thread in the forum and add a "lol" or "hmmm, i dont know"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:42 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
We're trying to keep admins and super mods to 3 or under, and not too many mods. I think we're pretty good right now.

Oh and King kai.. You'd better not do that, or you'll never get to be a mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:45 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
King kai
Show em your knowledge you have for a specific forum
then amybe you can be a sen mod or mod

thanks to king kai for hosting and makin my sig!
-React
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
React is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenReact is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

React

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:48 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
I dont phucking want to be a mod...I cant think of anything i would do as a mod that i cant do now. I just think its bullshit that someone can become mod there first day here by simply asking and then spamming pointless comments to up their post count.

And im not the only one who feels this way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:51 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
dont worry king kai its been taken care of

thanks to king kai for hosting and makin my sig!
-React
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
React is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenReact is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

React

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:53 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
He has been demodded.. I need to talk to taco.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
Quote:
Originally posted by King Kai 3
I dont phucking want to be a mod...I cant think of anything i would do as a mod that i cant do now. I just think its bullshit that someone can become mod there first day here by simply asking and then spamming pointless comments to up their post count.

And im not the only one who feels this way.

100 % AGREE !!

At last, someone is seeing the truth !

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-03, 11:56 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
Quote:
Originally posted by Xenn
He has been demodded.. I need to talk to taco.
Good news..
so now i don't need anymore to act like In$ane...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
Btw User Name #1, did you manage to see your title 2 posts ago? A little joke we slipped in..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
lol y a noticed it when both of us had it. actually i really only got the joke after my title changed back to imp general at 70 posts
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
Yep, something spectacular happens when you reach 69 posts.
Oops, I shouldn't have said that, it was a secret
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-03, 12:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
OH !!!! NO !!!!

I missed it !!!

*cry*

/me will someone PM me it ?

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-03-03 at 12:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-03-07, 04:33 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
huh pm me too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-08, 07:10 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
You'll have to see it again when someone reaches 69 posts

A secret is meant to be a secret, and if you can't find out what it is, suffer from the consequences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-03-10, 08:54 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
hmm better create a new account and start spamming j/k
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-10, 11:02 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
I should be there by tomorrow everyone watch my posts! :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-10, 11:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Moderator application"
I will :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX