Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Druid Speeds
Posted 2002-10-09, 01:55 AM
Does anyone here know about druid FPS for fury im not really entirely sure i currently am wearing highlords ammy baranars star switching to cruel zerker axe or cruel mythical sword of quickness if i can get one and 20ias gloves forgot the name.

from that can u tell me if i reach the max fps?.....if u know about druid FPS. THNX

Last edited by Pekson; 2002-10-09 at 02:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-28, 01:41 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
welp bad news for ya

armor ias does not affect your fury speed only the wepon ias does

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:18 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
oh dag does that mean glove ias and amulet ias wont work?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-31, 09:46 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
druid fury is like ww for barbs
but only fury the other skills(feral rage) and others
will use armor/glove/ammy ias
just not fury

but id still use highlords ammy for the deadly strike
with fury

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-31, 11:50 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
Yea tru dat!....how much life does ur druid have? i cant seem to get his life up to 3k-4k and plus with my items i can get his base stre down to at least 90-110 and enough dex for block......

(i probably can get to 3k but with charms but not 4k like many ppl)

U think a cruel mythical sword of quickness with lo lo lo rune is good enough? or shael lo lo?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-01, 12:19 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
the godliest druids ive seen
use wepons with extreme ias
Rabid_WW uses a cruel phase of quickness with 2 40/15 ias's in it
Rapid_Furyxx uses a griz caddy with 3 40/15 ias's

i could have got them backwards i forget
but in order to skip the eth rune your gonna need close to or above 20,000 ar
my druid has like 2500 life with wearwolf and spirit of wolverine

so id go for more ias no matter what

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-01, 07:36 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
their has to be an fps for a druid, ill check and post it back here
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-01, 11:55 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
their has to be an fps for a druid, ill check and post it back here
thanks

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-11, 01:25 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
Ive recently made a druid and its hard for me to place my stats right bcoz i want a lot of life......wats ur stat placement like adren? how did u maintain ur 75% block without ik gloves? ive got like 110 stre and 145dex all base and with full inv charms i'll have 2.2k life...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-11, 09:27 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
this has nothing at all to do with druids, but stats. My amazon has 345 dex.
www.hell.com
click around and apply to the list. freaky!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Motherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMotherfather is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Motherfather

Posted 2002-11-13, 04:59 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
i have like 250 str 180 dex i think at lvl 88. 2k even life. and 4k 1 hand very fast dmg.

2 hand very fast 16080 dmg.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-13, 08:37 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
hello me first post ><
actually no skan (rabid_ww) uses a ferocious cryptic sword of quickness 3x 40/15
26-323dmg 4fpa
its not a good thing to have low str/dex
my theory/idea is that you use charms to make up for what you lack and use your gear/sockets to boost your high points
i do 4800 damage with a 298% cruel phase of quik shaelshael
but i also have 3300 hp

if anyone has dueled me i am FurociousBoy/Teen/Father

i can better explain to you if you msg me on bnet *Apoq
btw i nearly peed my pants today!
i beat rabid, and feralbinx also known as turlim_aod
and also known as zixe
nice to see people are interested in druids
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-16, 06:19 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
Ok my gear for my druid are.....

160/60armor Stormsheild Highlords ammy
Cruel Phase Blade 291% shaelshael
War Travs Bloodfist RavenFrost/Leech ring stat

I use heart of the wolverine but i dont understand how u got ur dmg to 4.8k i only got mine to 2.8??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-16, 05:40 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
if your'e going to use a non fury/eth weapon
i reccomend goreirders, altough you might not see the imeddiate benefit, its there
if you duel long enough you'll understand why its good
and if you have the money get 08 goreriders,
pekson if you are on east msg me and i can show you k?

hope this helps =-)

Last edited by Apoq; 2002-11-16 at 05:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-16, 07:56 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
I am on east and i did see ppls equipment.......i need more leech ive found out. What are the stats for .08 gores?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-16, 08:33 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
pekson :
some of the best druids have 34%> life leech
i have 44% but its based more on your number of hits. and how much hp you get back each hit
i mean, i could have 80% life leech but my damage would be so pathetically low, it wouldnt compensate at all
its the rason people use crown of theives on a druid (imo)
the mods of 1.08 goreriders are
-25% Item Requirements,
15% Chance of Deadly Strike,
+10 Maximum Damage,
+ 30% faster run/walk
+65% Enhanced Defense.
hope this helps =-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-16, 08:42 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
Your a pvp expert ^-^ awesome.......i probably stuffed up my druid -_-.......65% block at clvl85......ive decided to remake.....
but thanks i have learnt more about druids bcoz of the feedback ppl are giving. What about ur FHR did u use charms to cover that?
its bcoz i wanna replace bloodfists for something else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-16, 08:59 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
hmm bloodfists (imo) are just place hollder gloves, until people get what they are really looking for, 65% block is correctable with leveling all you have to do is decide if you are feeling confident about the rest of your stats..
my druid has wayy too much dexterity, he was meant to use ffk, or fkoq, but guess that didnt happen on the basis of me trading ffk for a windy (hehe)
i want to rebuild also with less vitality/dexterity, but until i know my defintie gear its only wasting more time and giving you more time to feel mad at the bad decisions ><
i reccomend getting your'e final gear that you can afford or are willing to spend, then at all costs hope you can make your current build work out, rebuidl isnt always the right answer
i reccomend doing what you are most comfortable, remake if you want but only if you think it will TRUELY help your character, many of my characters have MANY flaws, but i have learned to compensate for those flaws, like maybe you could get sharp/fine charms of dexterity, btw i have 3 +3 max dmg/ar/2 dex for trade (heheh)
if you need them msg me we can work something out,
if not try looking for nice ring(s) with lifeleech/ar/and +dexterity
and unless you are dedicated to characters who will benefit do not buy these because of the high price,
and try getting 6% life leech gloves with other mods that boost your downfalls
do as much as you can with this character, such as leveling, and going over some of the current things that wouldnt be so hard to change, maybe you could get a shaft/storm/string/crown of theives setup
+25 dex will surely give you max block if its currently at 65% without
msg me on Aim *Apoqrecon or online *Apoq for more detailed advice

hope this helps =-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2002-11-26, 06:44 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
Quote:
Originally posted by Apoq
maybe you could get a shaft/storm/string/crown of theives setup
+25 dex will surely give you max block if its currently at 65% without

hope this helps =-)
The theive setup is not bad at all.

Or mane is also decent.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-27, 01:30 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Druid Speeds"
it is also alot useful to use a dexterity based weapon if at any point your dex is 30 or more over your strength
i reccomend fury fanged knife for that or
cruel fanged of suffix
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq