Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I think hot dog and the1 should..."
I've been thinking the same thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 02:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I've been thinking the same thing."
!King_Amazon! said:
I've been thinking the same thing.
Hey K_A what ring did you buy ur fiancee ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:01 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Hey K_A what ring did you buy ur..."
What kind of random question is that?

Here, I'll post a play-by-play of what will happen when I post what ring I got:

1. I post the ring.
2. The1 boasts about how he makes $500k a year and could buy a ring ten times bigger/better than it for all 25 of his girlfriends.
3. God kills all of the kittens in the world because The1 wanks so much.

Now that I've made that prediction, I'll post the ring in my "I'm engaged" thread a bit later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What kind of random question is that? ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
What kind of random question is that?

Here, I'll post a play-by-play of what will happen when I post what ring I got:

1. I post the ring.
2. The1 boasts about how he makes $500k a year and could buy a ring ten times bigger/better than it for all 25 of his girlfriends.
3. God kills all of the kittens in the world because The1 wanks so much.

Now that I've made that prediction, I'll post the ring in my "I'm engaged" thread a bit later.
Well I wanted to know cause I wanna get engaged and I need some guidance.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What kind of random question is that? ..."
God can be a right mean bastard sometimes.

How much tax would one have to pay in America if you were earning $500,000 a year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "God can be a right mean bastard..."
Let's look.

Income tax rate (or tax bracket) - The percentage of tax one pays based on one's earnings. Because the federal income tax is progressive, those who earn the least are taxed at the lowest rates, with some paying no tax at all. The more a person earns, the higher the percentage of earnings that he or she pays in income taxes up to a point. In general, federal income tax rates in the U.S. vary from 10 percent to 35 percent.

35 percent+state income tax+county/local (I forget if they do or don't do income tax). Depends on the state and city then. California has a 9% income tax rate so that'd be 44%. So at least, in California, $220,000 in taxes annually. That's without figuring in any local/county taxes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:19 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Well I wanted to know cause I wanna get..."
The1 said:
Well I wanted to know cause I wanna get engaged and I need some guidance.
I'm not sure if homosexuals can get married. I think you might be able to get a civil union, but I'm not entirely sure. It depends on where you're living. You should really consult your court house about it. Again, you'll probably want to ask that special man in your life which ring he prefers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-15, 10:33 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm not sure if homosexuals can get..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'm not sure if homosexuals can get married. I think you might be able to get a civil union, but I'm not entirely sure. It depends on where you're living. You should really consult your court house about it. Again, you'll probably want to ask that special man in your life which ring he prefers.
he likes white gold diamonds
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1