Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Im back.

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:38 PM
Initially just wanted to state I am back from hibernation... This will cause some pain for some of the zelaron community and prolly alot of hatred haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 02:46 PM in reply to The1's post "Im back."
Welcome back. Just don't start random, pointless shit and there won't be a problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-13, 03:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome back. Just don't start random,..."
wow... haven't seen you post in a long time, I thought you were banned?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-13, 04:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "wow... haven't seen you post in a long..."
-Spector- said:
wow... haven't seen you post in a long time, I thought you were banned?
Yeah, I was banned because some old admins abused powers I think everyone deserves second chances. Either way they ban you cause they couldn't handle the heat in the flame forum. So spector It has been forever you still play diablo 2 ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 04:50 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Yeah, I was banned because some old..."
yes, not nearly as much though... i've got it installed and anytime i'm extremely bored i'll get on and do a couple baal or meph runs. How about yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-13, 04:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "yes, not nearly as much though... i've..."
-Spector- said:
yes, not nearly as much though... i've got it installed and anytime i'm extremely bored i'll get on and do a couple baal or meph runs. How about yourself?
got a lvl 96 char and lvl 90 char ladder uswest!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 05:07 PM in reply to The1's post starting "got a lvl 96 char and lvl 90 char..."
I have a large penis. Didn't know you, don't care to. Bye!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-13, 05:34 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Yeah, I was banned because some old..."
The1 said:
Yeah, I was banned because some old admins abused powers I think everyone deserves second chances. Either way they ban you cause they couldn't handle the heat in the flame forum. So spector It has been forever you still play diablo 2 ?
You were banned because you were tossing empty "I'm going to hack you" threats at people.

Not only that, but every time you come here you cause trouble by being a fucking creepazoid.

I don't really care either way, just don't be a creepazoid like last time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-13, 05:51 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have a large penis. Didn't know you,..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I have a large penis. Didn't know you, don't care to. Bye!
Well aren't you a hero...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 06:02 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Well aren't you a hero..."
Your dragon ball Z art is totally awesome omg!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 06:27 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your dragon ball Z art is totally..."
Willkillforfood said:
Your dragon ball Z art is totally awesome omg!
I did that a very long time ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-13, 08:52 PM in reply to The1's post starting "I did that a very long time ago..."
Hours don't count as "a very long time ago" imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-13, 10:02 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hours don't count as "a very long time..."
Willkillforfood said:
Hours don't count as "a very long time ago" imo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 08:44 AM in reply to The1's post starting "Join Date: 06-26-2003"
That doesn't mean that's when you make your avatar and signature, silly goose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 09:42 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That doesn't mean that's when you make..."
Hey The1, take thanatos' advice and your life around here will last longer.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 10:38 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That doesn't mean that's when you make..."
Willkillforfood said:
That doesn't mean that's when you make your avatar and signature, silly goose.
Well im 20 now, I liked dragon ball z when it came out so do the math. ha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:50 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Well im 20 now, I liked dragon ball z..."
I don't know when Dragon Ball Z came out... all I know is your power level is immense and that we must all evacuate this planet immediately, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:51 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I don't know when Dragon Ball Z came..."
I lol'd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I lol'd."
Waffles...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Waffles..."
I think hot dog and the1 should conceive a child. This child would have the greek god physique and be able to solve all conspiracies and detective cases ever. Plus it'd be all powerful with the ability to blow up the universe and change hair color at will. Let's just be honest, they'd be a god combined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood