Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Smile Hello Everyone!

Posted 2006-07-17, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone!! I'm pretty new to this forum and I hope to get to know some people better and to make a few friends.

I love to read, write, listen to music, and watch movies/anime.

- MLT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MLT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMLT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MLT

Posted 2006-07-17, 12:32 PM in reply to MLT's post "Hello Everyone!"
Hallo!!

Welcome to Zelaron.

It's nice to see that you've got the hang of colours and what not.

Enjoy your stay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-17, 12:37 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hallo!! Welcome to Zelaron. ..."
hello.
whats up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-17, 12:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hallo!! Welcome to Zelaron. ..."
Lenny,

Yes, I've been on a few forums before. =) It's just that I'm not exactly used to everything being capitalized.

Thank-you for welcoming me. I really appreciate it!

Xombie_Love,

Hello to you too. I'm fine, thank you. And you?

By the way, can anyone please tell me how to find the page where I can upload my avatar and post my signature? I can't find it in my Use Control Panel anywhere!

- MLT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MLT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMLT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MLT

Posted 2006-07-17, 12:59 PM in reply to MLT's post starting "Lenny, Yes,..."
Top of the screen - User CP next to New Posts. I don't know about other forums, but with this one you've got to have 10 posts to be able to have an avatar and signature image.

---

Just had a read of your profile - that's a crackin' list of hobbies. Where on earth do you find the time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-17, 01:09 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Top of the screen - User CP next to New..."
i am fine also, thank you. wow thats true you have very many hobbies, thats cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxombie_love is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xombie_love

Posted 2006-07-17, 01:50 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Top of the screen - User CP next to New..."
Lenny said:
Just had a read of your profile - that's a crackin' list of hobbies. Where on earth do you find the time? :p
Lenny,

Thank-you for telling me!! ^^ That was really helpful - now all I need to do is get postin'!! XD

Yes, I do have a lot of hobbies. I manage - somehow. *laughs* I'm also involved in a lot of after-school activities. Many people wonder how I juggle it all. ^_~

Xombia_Love,

Thank-you!! ^_^

- MLT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MLT

Posted 2006-07-17, 02:20 PM in reply to MLT's post starting "Lenny, Thank-you for telling me!! ^^..."
are
you
gonna use different colors for
all
of your
messages?

Anyways, Have a good time here, feel free to do evil things to small animals, but stay away from Mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-17, 02:25 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ":p are you gonna use different colors..."
Atnas said:
are
you
gonna use different colors for
all
of your
messages?

Anyways, Have a good time here, feel free to do evil things to small animals, but stay away from Mantralord.
Atnas,

I'm planning on changing my colour every month. Thanks for the welcome, by the way. =D

- MLT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MLT

Posted 2006-07-17, 04:23 PM in reply to MLT's post starting "Atnas, I'm planning on changing my..."
One of many welcomes to you! Congratulations on having a birthday 2 days before mine.

What part of Canada are you from?

Have fun with the forum. With all of those activities I'm surprised you find time to even post here. I know I have been short on time lately. I have been hiking, fishing, swimming, playing soccer, and just going around having fun. Enjoy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-07-17, 06:20 PM in reply to MLT's post "Hello Everyone!"
Y HALLO THAR, welcome to zelaron and enjoy your stay.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-07-17, 06:28 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Y HALLO THAR, welcome to zelaron and..."
HandofHeaven,

That is so neat! My birthday is two days ahead of your's? Cool. I'm from British Columbia. Are you also from Canada? It'd be nice to find another fellow Canadian (although I'm of Asian descent...)

Well, most of my activities (like the after-school ones) are only going on during the "school year". Now that it's Summer Vacation, I have more time to do my other hobbies, like drawing, writing, and posting on forums. It's one of the reasons why I really enjoy summer. ^.^

MightyJoe,

Thanks for your warm welcome!! I really appreciate it. I feel more...at home.

- MLT

:.:The Young Ventriliquist.:.Planet Zot Forums.:.MediaMiner.Org:.:
|MLT is|Eyeing a piece yummy, fluffy cheese cake. I'm so hungry!! *gasp* It moved. o.o
{Harlan Ellison}"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MLT

Posted 2006-07-17, 08:20 PM in reply to MLT's post starting "HandofHeaven, That is so neat! :d My..."
I'm thinking there's a few canadians ...I'm a Kentuckian, which ranks as highly as Ethiopia in world opinion =D.

Welcome to the forums. Don't walk outside at night if you see Mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-17, 09:17 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm thinking there's a few canadians..."
Fuck I had this great post then pressed back.

These fucking threads trip me the out man! Whats going on here?

My keyboard is getting freakY! And I cant copy or paste anything. and my comma button makes a search page thing come up at the bottom of the browser.

O_o

Last edited by Kaneda; 2006-07-17 at 09:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-07-17, 09:54 PM in reply to MLT's post "Hello Everyone!"
ANIME!??!??!

Welcome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-18, 09:25 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ANIME!??!??! Welcome!"
Welcome to Zombocom. This is Zombocom. Welcome. This is Oh oops.. Wrong website.

Welcome to Zelaron. You can do anything at Zelaron. The only limit is yourself.
[/zombie mode]

We've got a handful of Canucks on Zelaron I do believe. I wouldn't be able to name them, but a thread titled something similar to "FREE MONIES FOR CANADIANS" would bring them out of the woodwork.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-07-27, 12:07 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Welcome to Zombocom. This is Zombocom...."
Silly bob, Canadians don't have monies. They barter with moose antler!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-07-27, 01:25 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Silly bob, Canadians don't have monies...."
If by antler you mean bacon... We're all swiss.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-07-27, 02:08 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "If by antler you mean bacon... We're..."
They're kind of like Indians. They don't let any parts of the moose go to waste. The testicles are used to make hacky sacks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-27, 02:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "They're kind of like Indians. They..."
Kind of like your mom oh no he didnt oh yes I did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav