Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Duplicate Your ACCESS KEY!!

Posted 2005-06-01, 01:58 PM
My friend figured out an algorithm to double your guild wars access key. When you register with your account you only get a maximum of 4 characters for your account. But when you double your key you get TWO keys in your account, which gives you a maximum of 8 characters for your account. My friends and I have tried it and it WORKS! Unfortunately it works only on an unregistered key because you have to activate the duplicated key before the original one. There is a way to work it on a registered key but the method is quite complicated, as you have to connect to the server externally from the client.

Note:
Make sure you are using an unregistered original guild wars key found on your box, not some randomly generated one.

Instruction:

1) Write down your access key on a notepad, or another similar typing program.

2) There are five parts to the key. Ie XXXXX(1st part)-XXXXX(2nd part)-XXXXX(3rd)-XXXXX(4th)-XXXXX(5th).

3) For the first part of the key where there are numbers add 2 (two) onto them eg. 66SDF = 88SDF. If it turns to a two-digit number take the last number of the two digits. Find all the letters and replace the letters with letters 5 down the alphabet. Ie. If it is A = F or B = G and so on. If the letter is greater than U just go count down 5 and then back to the start of the alphabet. Ie. Y = D

4) For the second part add 4 to all the numbers. And again replace all letters 5 alphabets down.

5) In the middle part leave it as the same DO NOT change it.

6) The fourth part is the same procedure as the second part.

7) The last part is also the same procedure as the first part so it is like a mirror image.

That’s it you have created a new unregistered access key to double your characters limit for your account. REMEMBER you HAVE to register the DUPLICATED key first! If you registered your original then your duplicated key it WILL NOT WORK.

Don’t email me saying it does not work if you’re using a non-valid unregistered key! It has to be original and unregistered.

If you mail me with a question, and I find out you're using a non-valid unregistered key to duplicate, I'm not gonna reply at all!

If you honestly used a legit non-registered Guild Wars access key, and have a problem with the new key, e-mail me at iscampeople@iamafag.com with the duplicated key you CREATED using this method, I'll find the problem with your key for you, fix it and mail it back to you. Don’t hesitate to email me!
Under NO circumstances should you give your ORIGINAL access key to ANYONE!

As I said before this only works for unregistered legit access keys. For registered keys it is a different and complicated method. It only works if you have a legit account and the registered key. You could email me for details on that.

Last edited by RoboticSilence; 2005-06-01 at 02:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ed916 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweened916 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ed916

Posted 2005-06-01, 02:03 PM in reply to ed916's post "Duplicate Your ACCESS KEY!!"
Scam. It doesn't work, so when you mail him the new key saying it doesn't work he just changes it back to the original by working his method backwards. Obvious and fairly clever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-06-01, 02:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Scam. It doesn't work, so when you..."
Seems like a scam to me, too. Closed.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2005-06-01, 03:06 PM in reply to ed916's post "Duplicate Your ACCESS KEY!!"
Banned.

Fucktard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign