Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Mass Banning
Posted 2008-08-19, 04:41 PM
I believe that a large mass banning occurred. My account has been deleted, and none of my friends that used maphack are online anymore. Oh well, it was fun for awhile. Cheers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 04:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Mass Banning"
False Alarm. I got booted, couldn't log on, and then tried getting onto west. Lolz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 05:08 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "False Alarm. I got booted, couldn't log..."
Haha, thanks for the minor scare there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-08-19, 05:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "Mass Banning"
I could kill you right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-19, 06:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I could kill you right now."
Ha, sorry man. I didn't think you even played anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-19, 07:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha, sorry man. I didn't think you even..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Ha, sorry man. I didn't think you even played anymore.

Is that relevant?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2008-08-19, 08:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha, sorry man. I didn't think you even..."
I haven't been lately, but I'm not quitting. School is just kicking my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-23, 09:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I haven't been lately, but I'm not..."
I am hopping it won't do the same to me.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-23, 11:33 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I am hopping it won't do the same to me."
Oh probobly school kicked my ass.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-23, 11:52 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I am hopping it won't do the same to me."
High school is much different.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-24, 12:38 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "High school is much different."
highschool is just as retarded as gradeschool. you can bullshit your way entirely through it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 12:42 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "highschool is just as retarded as..."
I'm talking about school after highschool.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-24, 08:57 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "highschool is just as retarded as..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
highschool is just as retarded as gradeschool. you can bullshit your way entirely through it
Yes you can, but you won't get any good grades doing so.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-08-24, 09:55 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yes you can, but you won't get any good..."
Hahahaha are you kidding me? I was stoned/drunk throughout high school and I got a 3.7 cumulative GPA. I can safely say I bullshitted my through there AND got a 29 on the ACT.

Asamin, high school is so fucking easy, especially public school. There is no way in hell that high school could ever kick your ass. Now, my second semester, that will definitely kick me ass. Taking two 300 level classes, three 400 levels, and one 100 level. Any comparisons? I'm sure you're getting your ass handed to you, K_A. It sucks but it's better to do it than not go to college.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-08-24, 10:04 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Yes you can, but you won't get any good..."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Yes you can, but you won't get any good grades doing so.
you dont need grades in highschool... lol. So many children think zomg i must get scholarship - i want to go to college. Well ima let you know most of the scholarships given away @ my school were like $500.00. Grats you bought yourself a textbook or two. Not only that but you busted your ass studying night after night, ignoring the world that you once new as azorath. Where as i, got my work done in 1/4th of the time it took you - leveld 4 70 characters. And in 5 months i will be getting 100% tuition paid. lifes good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 01:32 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "you dont need grades in highschool......"
I work 40 hours a week and I'm going to school 1 credit hour shy of full time. I'm not even into the hard part of college, yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-24, 03:06 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I work 40 hours a week and I'm going to..."
that is 2 much, unless you have created yourself a deadline that is urgent i wouldnt recommend doing full time work and school. School you can take your time - my parents always told me to work a full time job and go to school @ night. Instead of 4 years, take 6. couple more years to setup the rest of your life isnt that big'adeal.

Your stress levels have to be off the charts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2008-08-24, 04:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I work 40 hours a week and I'm going to..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I work 40 hours a week and I'm going to school 1 credit hour shy of full time. I'm not even into the hard part of college, yet.
How the fuck do you do that?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-08-24, 05:07 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "How the fuck do you do that?"
It's not easy.

I'm majoring in Chemical Engineering, which has a lot of classes that have a lot of pre-reqs. If I don't take as much as I can, every class I miss means an extra semester later. I figure that, at least while it isn't incredibly hard, I'll take as much as I can. A lot of what I'm taking is online classes when I can get them, and I'm only going to community college right now. Once I go to University, there will hardly be any online classes, and most of my classes will only be offered in either the spring or the fall, meaning I won't be able to take any summer classes.

I wouldn't be doing it if I couldn't handle it. I got straight A's this past semester, and I was doing 9 credit hours then (in the summer, which is harder because it's shorter.) I'm doing 11 credit hours this semester, but it will probably be easier than last semester.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-25, 01:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's not easy. I'm majoring in..."
I feel your pain K_A.. Full time job (3:30 to midnight monday-friday) and full time school in the morning. >.<

No time for anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-