Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Halo tomorrow night
Posted 2007-03-14, 07:36 PM
I got my internet two days before I leave. Tomorrow night(Thursday) I will be playing Halo 2 on live before I go on leave for 26 days. My name on live is "ScribJellyDonut" I already sent "Titusfied" and "claudio666" a friend request. I wasn't sure if those are still your names so that's why I'm posting this. If anyone can get on the company would be appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-03-15, 08:59 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Halo tomorrow night"
I can't get on tonight... Son of a bitch. I actually don't think I'm going to be able to get back on for a few months. My internet connection is all screwed up, and Live nor Comcast know what the problem is. Sometimes I can get on, sometimes I can't.. It's very strange? If I had a static IP, I would be fine, but apparently, Comcast doesn't provide them..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-15, 09:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I can't get on tonight... Son of a..."
I have comcast and my non-static IP doesn't mess up my live. I just don't get on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-15, 03:03 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I have comcast and my non-static IP..."
I don't know what the problem is? If I put the setting on my 360 on automatic, it fails to obtain an IP and/or resolve the DNS if it passes the IP. THEN, if I manually input the IP and DNS domains, it still fails. I got it to work a few days so far, but there are times when I literally only have like an hour to play, and it usually takes about that long to figure out how to get signed on.............................

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-16, 01:57 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't know what the problem is? If I..."
Claudio666 is dead... the credit card it was billed too died so I just made a new account "Craiglikesmen". That's the most obvious name I could think of because it's pretty true.

I'll be getting on Halo pretty regularly again here in the near future. I've been pretty pre-occupied killing brain cells and contracting aids and all that good stuff the last few months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-03-19, 01:56 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Claudio666 is dead... the credit card..."
So what changed? How come you think you're going to be able to get on more in the near future?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-19, 06:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So what changed? How come you think..."
Oh nothing really has changed... I'll just take a few of my drunken party nights and turn them into drunken halo nights instead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-03-20, 05:20 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Oh nothing really has changed... I'll..."
Sounds good to me, especially since I will be becoming slightly money strapped in the near future for a decent amount of time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-20, 02:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Sounds good to me, especially since I..."
Ill be back on in three weeks (easter) then most times when summer starts (which is like 1 month after easter). Should be a good time if u guys get on more. I always play by myself when im home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-20, 03:15 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be back on in three weeks (easter)..."
I'll be getting back on semi-regularly in about 2.5 months. Maybe semi-irregularly starting this weekend..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-20, 09:00 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'll be getting back on semi-regularly..."
gay gay gay
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-03-20, 10:54 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "gay gay gay"
I'm getting a car this weekend... so soon I will venture down to Mark's place and get my copy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2007-03-21, 10:30 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm getting a car this weekend... so..."
Awesome! I will figure out a way to get back on more often when you figure it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-21, 10:43 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm getting a car this weekend... so..."
just stay and play here ... get a bottle of something and kill ppl .. sounds like a good time
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-03-23, 01:02 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "just stay and play here ... get a..."
its always a good time, Thats what me and JR do all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-23, 02:17 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "its always a good time, Thats what me..."
Did Smith even get on when he said he was? I'd be surprised if he did..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-24, 06:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Did Smith even get on when he said he..."
well we can check his game records, but im too drunk and lazy to care right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-03-29, 01:53 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "well we can check his game records, but..."
gruesomeBODY said:
well we can check his game records, but im too drunk and lazy to care right now
yes HE did
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-03-31, 07:26 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "yes HE did"
Will he be on wed then? And will he be drinkin?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-04-01, 04:23 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Will he be on wed then? And will he be..."
i will be. I cannot wait
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY