Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Random Title
Posted 2002-05-09, 01:58 PM
That's right, the vB forum title changes randomly as you load new pages. Try reloading the page a few time and see what happens.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-09, 01:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
What changes? Where?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-09, 01:59 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
I still dont get it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
"what you say"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:04 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
And what vB forum?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:06 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
i get it! hit refresh a couple times and look at the Top bar, the name of the window.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
Ah!!! OK... Now i see it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:43 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
Feel free to post your results
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:45 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
And new ideas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-09, 02:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
"This site is best seen with your open eyes"
"Powered by money"
"Where your answer become questions... err , n/m"

How about:

"Zelaron - The place where teapots cant harm you" ?
"Free dounuts to new members" ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-09, 03:22 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
Were do I look to see it? ahhhh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-09, 03:40 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
you go across the square, pass the pinko's residence, up the steps, through the main lobby...... and second door on your left

haha lol just joking, look at the very top of your monitor (make sure the full-view thingy isn't on and hit refresh a couple of times. now whatever happens, hang on to those sandwiches!
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-09, 03:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
I always get the same one twice in a row... then a different one.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-09, 03:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
Ok, I was on the wrong theme neways! We need to install this on Zephios...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-09, 03:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
Unless I post... then it changes... but if I just refresh it goes two times before changing... Powered by Money... POWERED BY MONKEYS... woo.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-09, 04:03 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
ya i'm using zephios too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-09, 04:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
ok i'm beginning to think now that there are like 1600 users using ocean is because of the people who register and dont post. oh well
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-09, 04:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
rofl ya... sum ppl is like that... damn i really should get my friend ben (uglyfish) to actually post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-05-09, 04:12 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
It's funny, but I used to use titles alot for finding out what thread I was viewing (when clicking the goto new post button)

Now I keep looking and feeling lost
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-09, 05:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Random Title"
Yeah same thing happened to me was looking at the tool bar for zelaron but it had that lil jeopardy title kinda confused me for a second
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE