Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2002-07-04, 12:13 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Frozen?"
It's not like we refuse to believe it Jonny but its just things that involves sience can be proven, tested, discovered and researched on but it is hard to do that with something like a soul. Don't you think?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-07-04, 12:28 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Frozen?"
I agree with you but it seems the more advanced we become the more we degrade our ethics I just can't see how people of the future will be desging there babys before there born and your great ancestors being revitalized; people die for a reason plus with over population starting to become a factor on the enviroment we should really use these scientfic achievments only when there needed to improve someone of a natural birth that had defects not changing a person completly I hope they never are able to achieve this because it just isn't right...

Have you ever seen that movie where everything in your life is decided at birth by your gentics? think of a life like that you really would be nothing more than a machine pushing the developing engine ahead at what profit to yourself?
if there is a god he gave us one great gift and that is free will the right to make your own decisions and live with the consiquences, live our fate and destiny nothing is realy pre ordained except what proceds us and is of no conscience to ourself I was once mesmerized at the development of this long ago when I first heard of it, but now I know this must never become available to humans but not that it really matters just my opinions and feelings on the subject and also trying to have an enlightened conversation plz take no offense at my post though (where's king kai when you need him he always has a good opinion same with you strider but why don't you just come straight out and say it)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-07-06, 10:33 AM in reply to Penguin's post "Frozen?"
if they pump gluclose into the blood, it wouldnt expand, and they could live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-07-06, 12:35 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Frozen?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
somebody's been smoking.......
No he probably just watched Vanilla Sky(wich was an awesome movie by the way) I don't think this could ever happen because you have to kill youself to follow in the process of living forever...but then you can come back to life???ummmmk...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2002-07-06, 12:59 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Frozen?"
Johnny, thats an opinon for a religous person,

what about people who think when u die ur screwed, eternal darkness.... id rather be pushing a cart in life then be not to exist...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-07-06, 01:36 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Frozen?"
They may seem religious but there is so much more out there then we know about that some day to each and every person it will not only pertain to religious beliefs...

besides the unknown there also exists a natural order of life and death these cycles should not be ignored by returing life to the dead. everyone is afraid of death but it is a neccessary part of a conitnous cycle but you are right everyone will see this differently
based upon there beliefs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE