Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Clan Elders of the Dragons (EotD) Recruiting!
Posted 2004-06-24, 09:23 PM
Clan Elders of the Dragons is a pure PvP Clan for the UsWest Non-Ladder Realm. We are always looking for new members with exceptional skill to join, so I figured might as well make a post here and see if anyone wants to try out. We only require one thing for the clan and thats to tag your characters with the "_EotD" tag. You do not need to make a new account or anything else.

Trying out for clan Elders of the Dragons can be arranged by posting the following information here:
-Account(s) Name(s)
-Time your on
-Character you wish to try out with

Post this and we will get too you as fast as possible. If you rather talk to the Leader or Co-Leader, here are our account names:
Leader of EotD:
*Endurack
*Endurack2
*Endurack3
*Endurack6

Co-Leader of EotD:
*blckshdwdragon
*t3h_jOObifier
*Blck_TheGreat

Trying out for the clan will simply requier you to duel either of us in about 10-20 duels. Depending on your skill/tactics we will decide if you have what it takes. Please, do not waste our time if your not a Exceptional or Elite player. We are not a nOOb clan, nor do we want to waste time trying out someone who is obviously not going to make it. Thank you for reading!

-Endurack, Leader of Elders of the Dragons

Last edited by Endurack; 2004-06-24 at 09:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:24 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Clan Elders of the Dragons (EotD)..."
Would you happen to need a site? (professional, pay)

Look in my sig for info
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:27 PM in reply to Endurack's post "Clan Elders of the Dragons (EotD)..."
To tell you the truth, most of Zelaron appears to be East players.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "To tell you the truth, most of Zelaron..."
i am in uswest non ladder but i don't have a pvp char yet
my highest char is lvl91 hammerding but he is rusher and mfing
other are sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:33 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "To tell you the truth, most of Zelaron..."
East sux! die x10! LoL, East wasnt even up when i started playing, only the West Realm was available.

As for the website offer, no thanx, we do fine with simple free sites for our forums and we usually just talk in the channel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-24, 10:45 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "East sux! die x10! LoL, East wasnt even..."
Heh. Even if you guys were on East, I don't play enough to be much good.

Ask blckshdwdragon, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Heh. Even if you guys were on East, I..."
Ask what?
blckshdwdragon is the co-leader of EotD, he can't be recruited voll...

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:13 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Ask what? blckshdwdragon is the..."
You should start east so you can recruit me, a elite playa!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-24, 11:36 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "You should start east so you can..."
No One likes East! lol

As for you osmoses-jones, perhaps you can try out. If your really intrested msg me or jOObelette!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:30 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Heh. Even if you guys were on East, I..."
Vollstrecker said:
Heh. Even if you guys were on East, I don't play enough to be much good.

Ask blckshdwdragon, lol.
im too good for the tryouts, and i Pwn Endu too much lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:32 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "im too good for the tryouts, and i Pwn..."
Actually, I was saying I wasn't likely good enough to make it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:47 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, I was saying I wasn't likely..."
mmm it's a good idea, i am thinking to start a charger/smiter, maybe west would be a good idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-25, 02:56 AM in reply to Endurack's post "Clan Elders of the Dragons (EotD)..."
Baaaah!! Give me a call if you guys ever start an USEast branch. I'd enter my wwsin and at least try. Shes nowhere near godly though..... Yet > : )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:27 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Baaaah!! Give me a call if you guys..."
Mine is approaching godly. I haven't met another WWsin that can beat mine. I beat down almost anything. Just need to perfect using my secondary skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Mine is approaching godly. I haven't..."
No One Likes East ppl die x10 lol read it says UsWest! West I say, West!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-25, 12:30 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "No One Likes East ppl die x10 lol read..."
uh huh...

That's why blckshdwdragon has joined the Dark Side...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-25, 01:00 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "uh huh... That's why blckshdwdragon..."
i am interested endurack but i never duel and i don't have pk char and gears. last thing i wanted to do is pk barb and he sucked so bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:06 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i am interested endurack but i never..."
Well, try making one sometime and suit it up. If you think ti comes out pretty good just msg me and I will give you a go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-06-25, 03:52 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Well, try making one sometime and suit..."
k i will do that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-06-25, 06:00 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "k i will do that"
Let's tie Endurack up and export him to east

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT