New shoes, son!
Posted 2008-02-02, 03:42 PM
http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/produ...24142/node--0/

just bought these bad boys

friends mom is a manager at famous footwear. got them for 58.42

what do you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-02, 04:00 PM in reply to slaynish's post "New shoes, son!"
Not bad, but I prefer puma.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-02, 04:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Not bad, but I prefer puma."
ugly. I prefer forces or bapes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2008-02-02, 04:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post "New shoes, son!"
I wouldn't much wear them for anything except working out, really...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-02-02, 05:06 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I wouldn't much wear them for anything..."
Thats why i got them. Good to run/work out in(I have athletic strength training 1st hour starts 25 minutes before school does) so after i shower and get done lifting, i usually dress kinda sporty-ish, so they will also go good with the way i dress.

And they just look ballin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-02-02, 11:22 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Thats why i got them. Good to run/work..."
Hey hey now, they are not that cool. I'd get a better pair of shoes for 60 bucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-03, 03:59 AM in reply to slaynish's post "New shoes, son!"
Ive been wearing the same two pairs of shoes for the last 5 years. Recently though I've just been wearing my work shoes everywhere. They are damn comfy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-02-03, 09:00 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Ive been wearing the same two pairs of..."
not my type of shoes but hey, to each his own. OK deal, 60$ for nikes. i wouldnt but thats just me.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:40 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hey hey now, they are not that cool...."
It's not a shoe-contest dipshit. He asked what you thought of them, not if you had better ones. Stay on topic or shut it.

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:41 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Thats why i got them. Good to run/work..."
Only 25 minutes for strength training?

Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:43 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "It's not a shoe-contest dipshit. He..."
DaFrigginDoctah said:
It's not a shoe-contest dipshit. He asked what you thought of them, not if you had better ones. Stay on topic or shut it.
Hahahahaha +1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-07, 10:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hahahahaha +1."
slanish can you post pics of you j/o on your shoes that would be so hot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-07, 11:26 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "It's not a shoe-contest dipshit. He..."
I didn't say I had better ones you moron. Open your eyes and read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-07, 01:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I didn't say I had better ones you..."
Stop bitch a bitch. Bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav