Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-26, 02:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Unprofessionalism and gross negligence...."
You have to be clean when you have a job with random drug testing. Even a pothead like myself knows that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-26, 02:47 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What for?"
Grav and HoH summed it up pretty nicely for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-26, 02:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "What for?"
Spector, you have people over the Internet concerned for your well-being. What about your family and friends? What do they have to say about all the shit you're doing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-26, 03:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Spector, you have people over the..."
Honestly, they think i'm insane.

I just ate 10 mgs hydrocodone aka 1000mg vicodin.

I still go to school and work, and have good grades in school so it's not affecting me in that aspect
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-26, 06:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Honestly, they think i'm insane. I..."
Hey. Don't come crying to us when you need a new liver. You ain't gonna get mine.

Why not just cool down for a while? Maybe a few weeks, or a couple of months>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-26, 07:02 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hey. Don't come crying to us when you..."
I even noticed a couple days ago that I had severe lack of motivation to do one of my papers when I was really high, so I decided I need to quit for a week, and see how much my initiative improve. Don't worry, I always get shit done, but not having motivation when I'm really high is kind of a change for me, because it has really never happened that severely before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-27, 09:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm not sure if I can... I'm like,..."
LMAO OMG YOU DID METH! LMAO OMG OMG OMG thats fucking blowing my MIND RIGHT NOW MAND! OMG LOL!Q god damn.l omg omg. lol I;m fucknig blown. METH thoubgh really dude. wtf. wy dould you rit rithat.

I can'rt be addictited to anything rreally. To much mental fortitiude. Probably due to my addict mother. I haven't smoked in a month just to provce I can Udgh so much double post. Go redsoc\\\x

Edit: 
Wow. I haven't been that gone in aleast a year. Such a lightwieght.
Also I still can't believe you smoked Meth. I was just talking to klo last night about how everyone needs to lay off you on here and then I read that. Thats common sense, the worst fucking drug immaginable.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2007-10-28 at 09:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-28, 09:47 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LMAO OMG YOU DID METH! LMAO OMG OMG OMG..."
Hahahahahaha. Nice. Just wake and baked.. haven't done that in a while. Gets ya pretty high.

Bout to watch the Colts game, probably smoke a blunt, then play Halo 3. Perfect Sunday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-28, 12:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LMAO OMG YOU DID METH! LMAO OMG OMG OMG..."
Kaneda said:
LMAO OMG YOU DID METH! LMAO OMG OMG OMG thats fucking blowing my MIND RIGHT NOW MAND! OMG LOL!Q god damn.l omg omg. lol I;m fucknig blown. METH thoubgh really dude. wtf. wy dould you rit rithat.

I can'rt be addictited to anything rreally. To much mental fortitiude. Probably due to my addict mother. I haven't smoked in a month just to provce I can Udgh so much double post. Go redsoc\\\x

Holy shit.

guess you had a good night.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-29, 12:25 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Holy shit. guess you had a good..."
Just got back from smoking a bowl at my buddy's. This shit was pretty good, and it was relaxing after having worked 22 hours Saturday-Sunday. Tomorrow is a day off, and one of my friends wants to go on a nature walk. Yes!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-29, 08:31 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just got back from smoking a bowl at my..."
he just says he wants to go on a nature walk, he really wants to just get you alone.

Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-29, 09:41 AM in reply to klo's post starting "he just says he wants to go on a nature..."
Yeah, but in this case it's a girl. Hrmmm...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-29, 12:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, but in this case it's a girl...."
better for you :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-10-29, 01:38 PM in reply to klo's post starting "better for you :P"
She's like a sister.

Hmm, it's almost like you have some sort of underlying urge to unzip my pants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-29, 01:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "She's like a sister. Hmm, it's..."
I know I do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-29, 01:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I know I do."
Over the weekend a friend of mine who I haven't seen for awhile since he moved off to college brought back some G13.

I don't think I've ever been that high in my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-29, 05:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Over the weekend a friend of mine who I..."
Quote:
10 mgs hydrocodone
DAMN!

Wtf is G13? Some animal tranq?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-29, 09:18 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "DAMN! Wtf is G13? Some animal tranq?"
G13 = Government Produced medical marijuana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-29, 09:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "G13 = Government Produced medical..."
That stuff is prime. Yummy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-29, 09:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That stuff is prime. Yummy!"
I thought medical marijuana was all shitty?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!