Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-10-09, 09:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Lmao. Where the fuck have you been..."
Been busy.

And spector you should lay off for a while...aren't you on probation?
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-10, 07:53 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "8x double bar xanax + 2 beers = yum ..."
you took 8 xanax bars? holy shit... and you can function?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-10, 08:01 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "you took 8 xanax bars? holy shit... and..."
I remember seeing a show called 'Juvies' where this one guy took 18, broke into some guy's house, tried to carry off the TV, and ended up landing on the porch with it in a drugged up mess. The guy was sitting in a holding cell, and kept on saying that he was so fucked up and it was the worst place to be fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-10, 08:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I remember seeing a show called..."
I saw that episode. He didn't remember doing any of his crimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-10, 08:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I saw that episode. He didn't remember..."
Exactly. I normally don't mess with pills other than pain ones. Anti-depressants can fuck you up. Just stick with pot to get you high. (sorry Spector)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-10, 08:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Exactly. I normally don't mess with..."
Word. All forms of pills are dangerous. I hate 'bartards' So fuckin annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-10, 08:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Word. All forms of pills are dangerous...."
Pills can be alright, but there's really no need to do anything other than pot more than once. I wouldn't do anything other than pot on a regular basis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-10, 10:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Pills can be alright, but there's..."
If I had access to painkillers all the time I'd be tempted to, but there is the risk of dependency. I'll just stick to weed, alcohol, and the occasional painkillers binge.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If I had access to painkillers all the..."
Yes... I can still function at 8 double bars only because my tolerance is through the roof... which sucks so I may have to cut back for awhile Those 2 beers knocked me the fuck out at work though so I'm not gonna do that for awhile either lol...

And yes klo, I am on probation but standard drug tests don't test for Benzodiazapines. (aka Xanaxa, Klonopin, Lorazepam)

EDit: those 2 beers were tall boys... so it was technically 4 beers with 16 mgs of xanax..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-10, 02:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yes... I can still function at 8 double..."
8 bars... damn man. Last time I took xanax (a long time ago) I took 1.5 bars and I was completely gone. The first time I ever did them I took 1 bar and passed out for 4 hours. scary sht.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-11, 05:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "8 bars... damn man. Last time I took..."
Yeah and its even more scary cause you don't remember ANYTHING... its crazy.

Funny story (Now going slower on the druggage because of this):

At work a couple days ago I took:

4 Double Bar Xanax (2 mgs each)
Smoked a Joint
4 Beers
2 Shots of rum
4 .5 mg Lorazepams
200 mgs of seroquel.

Now.. thats a fuckload to combine, especially at work. If any of you have ever taken seroquel, you know what I mean when it knocks you the fuck out. (I gave a friend 300 mgs and he didn't wake up for 2 days.) Now combining Seroquel and Alcohol magnifies the effects by INSANE amounts, combined with the xanax and lorazepams (Which both fall under benzodiazapines) and the joint...

Well lets just say I ended up passed out on the bathroom floor with the door locked. Now its a 1 person bathroom, and its somewhat secluded in the "administrative section" of the plant. My manager(s) walked outside to lock up the place and noticed my car still in the parking lot.. they jokingly said that maybe I was passed out upstairs or something...

Ha, I was like Holy shit dude what the fuck? And they said they were thinking the same thing.. I passed it off as I took my sleeping medicine to early (I am prescribed to seroquel) and I didn't get home until 1:30.. and I'm normally home by 12:15

WoW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-11, 09:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yeah and its even more scary cause you..."
You shouldn't mix pills with alcohol. You're going to end up killing yourself if you don't chill out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-12, 07:19 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Um, you guys are crazy as fuck. I..."
Went to Buffalo Wild Wings. Smoked eight bowls and two joints last night. Smoked a fat joint and a big bowl this morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-12, 09:03 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Um, you guys are crazy as fuck. I..."
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Um, Spector is crazy as fuck.
*Fixed*

Yeah man, what other people have said, you shouldn't mix all that shit. What happened if your boss came up and saw you passed out? You could have been fired. Something to think about...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-12, 02:44 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Either your tolerance is super high,..."
Can anyone give advice on vaporizers? The concept has always interested me but I don't know how much a good one would run.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-12, 03:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can anyone give advice on vaporizers?..."
I bought one for 150$ like 5 years ago and it's total crap and it was off the internet. I've never hit one besides that one but people tell me they can be awsome. I'd suggest smoking one first from a friend and just checking out your local smoke shops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-12, 04:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I bought one for 150$ like 5 years ago..."
I've seen several different vaporizers, but from what I understand the high-end quality ones are excellent.

If I saw it correctly, you place your bud into the space provided. It then heats up the marijuana until it's hot enough for the THC to become psychoactive, and the bud releases the THC into the air. (without actually igniting the bud, just heating it up) Then you have a hose or whatever the mechanism on that vaporizer has, and you inhale basically steam, almost pure THC, with little to no carcinogens.

So in theory, if you had a large enough vaporizer, you could place an entire harvested bud into the heating space, have it extract all of the THC out of the bud without burning it, and then turn it around and sell a placebo...

That's my understanding on the high-class ones, though I could be wrong. If not, I just won the nobel pot prize.

Maybe you could make a homemade one.....

LOL I just made this theoretical one in paint, I guess you'd just heat it up hot enough to get some vapors and not hot enough to burn the bud to bad:

Actually, another Idea, maybe a pressure cooker would work better?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-12, 05:57 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I bought one for 150$ like 5 years ago..."
Do you know what model it is? Look here:

http://www.vapeguide.com/vaporizer-reviews.html

This one gets good reviews and is about $150. I'm considering it for fun...
http://www.vapeguide.com/vaporizer/vapolution.html
Or this: http://www.vapeguide.com/vaporizer/v...-vapordoc.html

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-10-12 at 06:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-12, 06:16 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Do you know what model it is? Look..."
It wasn't any of those. But just from what I hear. I'd go with the wooden box one. Plus I think it looks much nicer. I think there is a picture of ours around but I'd have to get Klo to look for it. Oh and spector the bud turns a very dark brown color to black almost like charcol depending on how long you leave it there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-10-12, 06:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "It wasn't any of those. But just from..."
Ebay has a pretty awesome deal for that one. Long urls suck

I'm seriously considering it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav