Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2009-02-11, 03:41 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I had a hard time falling asleep last..."
Felt like shit all day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-02-11, 04:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Felt like shit all day."
Toothache
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-12, 10:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Toothache"
I'm so fucking tired...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-13, 01:58 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I'm so fucking tired..."
my brakes are worn off on my car, and .. idk, i'm too lazy to do it myself so I had gotten a few quotes today and they were all over $200. Are you serious? Doing brakes takes ME 30 minutes with a jack and some elbow grease, I know with their lift and powertools it can only take a few damn minutes, and the pads themselves only range from $20 a pair to about $60 for some nice ceramic ones. Stupid bullshit.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-13, 05:53 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "my brakes are worn off on my car, and..."
Friday night... very low on alcohol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-14, 10:29 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Friday night... very low on alcohol."
Happy Singles Awareness Day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-14, 12:05 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Happy Singles Awareness Day."
Is it coincidence(sp?) or intentional that the initials of Singles Awareness Day is S.A.D.... as most single people are...

And I second that... Happy Singles Awareness Day!
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2009-02-14, 12:26 PM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "Is it coincidence(sp?) or intentional..."
Bored at home.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-02-15, 11:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Bored at home."
Can't stop sneezing. Bleh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-16, 09:59 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Can't stop sneezing. Bleh."
Back hurts >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-16, 10:48 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Back hurts >.<"
I think I enjoy sleeping a little too much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-17, 07:47 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I think I enjoy sleeping a little too..."
Ugh.

I got into the "Religion and Political" talk with my girlfriend last night for like ten minutes and felt pretty bad for laughing at what she believed, when in reality I was the same way not that long ago.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-02-17, 08:53 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Ugh. I got into the "Religion and..."
I have to go to court to get my license back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-17, 09:22 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I have to go to court to get my license..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I have to go to court to get my license back.
that reminds me, my ID as well as bank card aren't working now, guess it's time to replace both of them.. blah

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-02-17, 10:54 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "that reminds me, my ID as well as bank..."
Fucking sick as hell, had to open the store because my girlfriends car broke and I slept in and didn't have time to pick her up and take her to work.

>.<

So sick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-02-17, 01:17 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Fucking sick as hell, had to open the..."
Fuck anxiety.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-17, 09:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck anxiety."
Computer monitor died this morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-18, 09:32 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Computer monitor died this morning. :("
Still drunk from last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-02-18, 09:46 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Still drunk from last night."
Woke up to my dad sawing through metal tubing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2009-02-18, 01:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Woke up to my dad sawing through metal..."
For some reason I cannot download Lord of the Rings Online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven