Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Next genration
Posted 2004-12-30, 11:02 PM
In 2000 democrats were pretty pissed off when George Bush won the election by a supreme court ruling.*why exactly are those guys given a life position with no serving terms? hmmm stupid, stupid garbage*

Spent nearly all his time on his im sure well deserved R@R<<<lazy $%^#
Man sure sucked when those airlines hit those buildings. Stock market plummeted and airlines put down some serious thousand people layoff's which many people today still havent managed to find a secure job anywhere near the same ammount of money given before*if they even found one*

The enron scandal put thousands*lets just say all of them* of its employees out of business with its stock scandilishess. Well forward to our econmic relief.

AFGANZA!!!! We still have many troops stationed that at our expense of course hunting the very elusive Bin ladan. Can you say money shit down the toilet why coudlnt we let the UN handle just that country. Just that one

Iraq we went in on theories of wmds and even tho countless reports say he did not have anything more questionable than mustard gas<<man if he smuggled that into the states goodbye eastern seaboard.<< Nor did he have the means to aquire them EVEN if he did rob the oil for food program blind. However quite a bunch of rednecks still sit on this soapbox even tho george bush has quietly and discreetly left it for the soapbox of dictator out of power. Good god watch it reach 400 billion in war costs. How do you lose more troops than you did in the entire war campaign? You realise the person who estimated that costs for the iraq war would be around 160$ was fired for giving his results to the media. heh

2004 we see the highest turnout EVER and it turns out democracy works. Against us. And george bush wins the election for the first time because of ohio

Social security. we might be 12 trillion dollars in debt. I really cant begain to belive how much money that is. But to see a nice debate to see if that figure is really true check this out http://www.democracynow.org/article..../12/15/1459201

P.s. If it isnt 12 its going to be at least 5 in my guess. Thats a lot of damn wars we could have been in.

Outsourcing. Prime figure head colin powel. Do you know that 6 million high technical jobs will have been outsourced to india by, new years. Seriously 2005 it will reach that number. Ceos continue to outsource not only menial jobs but jobs in the fields of bitotechnology, software design, research and devolopment, even giving field reporting jobs to the local allahjfall muhab to cut costs WTF. with a free indian trade agreement the two bigest countries to recieve our outsourcing will be growing fat off of american jobs, china*also has free trade* and India. Oh yeah mexico. Nafta *north american free trade agreement*

To comabt this threat george bush just seems to raise the national debt limit hight and higher with his most recent act allowing him to go an additional 130 billion <around their mates<< dollars higher in debt.

Dont worry tho, we have a healthy diverese mixed group of gents to speak on behalf of us headed by the president. Dont worry with our checks and balances the president wont ever have ultimate power over our lives. I mean the only way for that to happen is to spread his influence in the execute, senate and house chambers. IE the republican party

What im really trying to get at, just by looking at these enormous losses, is their really hope for the next generation in the working class. Im 15 and right now my aspirations are CADD *computer aided drafting design* but im really considering dropping my high school track and looking for a more secure course. I mean its mind boggling to see our nation surviving this extreame economic slump that we are in and is most assuradly to soon hit us like the roaring 20's depression landslide.

Dudes gents someone tell me how im looking at this the wrong way. maybe i should look at the cup only have full of a posien where its only neccesary for one drop to kill me.

so what makes you cool jim? Dude i dont know, if you like underage sex, teenage drinking and making out with poprocks in your mouth

Last edited by hobbesDude; 2004-12-31 at 02:58 PM. Reason: bit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhobbesDude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hobbesDude

Posted 2004-12-31, 02:46 AM in reply to hobbesDude's post "Next genration"
I dont really understand any of that but i enjoy the last part.

underage sex, teenage drinking and making out with poprocks in your mouth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-12-31, 04:03 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I dont really understand any of that..."
Maybe you don't understand it because your IQ is below 15.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-12-31, 04:41 PM in reply to hobbesDude's post "Next genration"
It's not like America's going to just collapse or something. All through history countries have gone flat broke and been totally fucked and have bounced back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-01-01, 11:45 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "It's not like America's going to just..."
The problem is that America was in a like 10 Trillion Dollar surplus after the Clinton administration left, and Bush came in, and then whaa??,,,??

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-01-02, 10:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "The problem is that America was in a..."
32 actually.

Ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish