Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Attention!

Posted 2004-05-24, 10:07 PM
I have officially had it with people flaming in here. As of NOW, if I catch ANYONE flaming in here, it's an immediate Warning (which is what I'm actually supposed to do). I've been fairly lenient on it, but that ends now.

If you have a problem with someone, go settle it in the Flame Forum, or bitch at each other in PMs. If you want to tell someone that another member is a loser or whatnot, USE A PM.

I don't care if xXBillyBobXx took your Ring of Craftsmanship, the flaming DOES NOT belong in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-05-24, 10:27 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "Attention!"
Fuck you vollstrecker . I'm just playing. Seriously though, follow the rules. It helps everyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-05-24, 11:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Fuck you vollstrecker :p . I'm just..."
I WILL start temp banning people if they continue to act likethis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-26, 01:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I WILL start temp banning people if..."
hmm i agree .. coz people get annoyed with beggars or scammers or idiots sumtime..

sorta like me a few days ago lol.

well ill make sure it doesnt happen again Voll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-26, 06:52 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hmm i agree .. coz people get annoyed..."
PureRebel said:
hmm i agree .. coz people get annoyed with beggars or scammers or idiots sumtime..

sorta like me a few days ago lol.
well ill make sure it doesnt happen again Voll.
yep not again

but sometimes its just : u release a module , and some guy comes bitchin at u "I dont wanna subsribe 4 anoither forum bla bla bla fu "

well , wont happen again m8 sry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:25 AM in reply to Death's post starting "yep not again ;) but sometimes its..."
i understand where u comin from voll, i wasnt lookin to piss anyone off, just lookin for a lil help, of which is what i thought this forum was for, thats y i joined it. not to get bitched at because someone doesnt like the help im askin for. the point is if someone wants to help, they will respond, look at what happened anyways, i ended up offerin to help him, even though im not godly, and cant really afford to. I was just askin for similar treatment, im not an ass, just askin a question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-05-28, 10:53 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "i understand where u comin from voll, i..."
::Group Hug everyone::

lol j/k

alot of zel members flame outside flame forum.. maybe they just cant help em selves
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-29, 02:26 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "::Group Hug everyone:: lol j/k ..."
PureRebel said:
::Group Hug everyone::

lol j/k

alot of zel members flame outside flame forum.. maybe they just cant help em selves
group hugggggggg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-05-30, 09:41 PM in reply to Death's post starting "group hugggggggg ;)"
::joins in::

i wont flame outside The F/F anymore.. well.. ill try my hardest :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-05-31, 04:15 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "::joins in:: i wont flame outside..."
PureRebel said:
::joins in::

i wont flame outside The F/F anymore.. well.. ill try my hardest :P
hehe , its hard isnt it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death

Posted 2004-06-15, 05:28 AM in reply to Death's post starting "hehe , its hard isnt it ^_^"
OMG i agree.. sometimes people piss u off by accident and u have to have a go @ them for sometimes no reason @ all.

P.S. srry for the late post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel