although, the world requires this of every person,
eventually you are left "undercut." This is not
deliberate as it is implicit as a result of belief in
the systems of meanings and values that the
handful of local citizens have learned to give-in
to and cope with themselves.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-06-06, 03:51 PM in reply to Mdselctr's post "Why height matters"
Are you copy pasting this stuff? Why is your formatting fucked up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-06, 07:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you copy pasting this stuff? Why is..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Are you copy pasting this stuff? Why is your formatting fucked up?

Of course it was copied and pasted. Look at the way the words wrap, they shouldn't be self wrapping after a few words. They should extend to the length of the box. Plus, the text size and font are screwy. Now on to eat cheese!

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-06, 07:26 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Are you copy pasting this stuff? Why is..."
is your avatar the prison chief from One Piece with weird glasses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2009-06-06, 08:01 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "is your avatar the prison chief from..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Those are Gurren Lagann glasses
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-06, 10:12 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "is your avatar the prison chief from..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
You got it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-06, 11:01 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You got it"
This thread is now about fish tacos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-06-07, 09:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This thread is now about fish tacos...."
Eeew. Fish tacos...

For the record, I actually enjoy being short.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-06-07, 10:05 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Eeew. Fish tacos... For the record,..."
I wonder why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2009-06-07, 11:05 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "I wonder why:rolleyes:"
Wallow said: [Goto]
I wonder why

Shorter...Tighter...

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2009-06-20, 11:01 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Shorter...Tighter...:eek:"
I once wrote a poem about being short.

Would you like to hear it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-21, 01:29 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I once wrote a poem about being short...."
---NO---
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-21, 02:37 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "---NO---"
im short to compensate for my huge dick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2009-06-21, 02:42 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "im short to compensate for my huge dick"
The size of your dick does not matter. You suck cock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-06-21, 09:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "---NO---"
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
---NO---
Ok, here we go!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm short
So fuck you
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-21, 03:28 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ok, here we go! :D Roses are red..."
Wowzers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-06-21, 03:51 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wowzers! :flash:"
Simply amazing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-06-21, 04:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Wowzers! :flash:"
Thank you! Thank you~
*bows*
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-21, 07:33 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Thank you! Thank you~ *bows*"
I think Skurai and Mdselctr will make very good friends.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2009-06-21, 08:04 PM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think Skurai and Mdselctr will make..."
Because neither one of them needs another person to hold a conversation?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav