Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Evil Grin i hate people
Posted 2006-07-31, 12:57 PM
sometimes i feel like i hate people have u felt like that? that depresses me........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-07-31, 01:53 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "i hate people"
SOmetimes I feel like I hate you. But that usually goes away once I stop reading your post!

<3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-07-31, 03:23 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "i hate people"
kill them [:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Decayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDecayed Voodoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Decayed Voodoo

Posted 2006-07-31, 07:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "SOmetimes I feel like I hate you. But..."
Sovereign said:
SOmetimes I feel like I hate you. But that usually goes away once I stop reading your post!

<3
Sov that happens to you, but no one ever stops hating you...

On a serious note, I HATE a lot of people but deal with it cause ... well I feel I have to. Maybe I should tell them I hate them and stop treating them nicely.
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-07-31, 08:30 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Sov that happens to you, but no one..."
Sovereign said:
No.

This is how he posts.

1) look for post by Sovereign If 1 = False Goto 3)
2) post a reply with a retarded one liner aiming to mock him or just say something stupid
3) Post something completely stupid to a random person thts completely irelavant to the thread topic.
I dont get why it depresses you. Hating someone can be fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-01, 02:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I dont get why it depresses you. ..."
If that depress you, then stop hating them. Hate them and then get over it, no point in keep hating them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-08-01, 02:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "If that depress you, then stop hating..."
Plant drugs on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:07 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Plant drugs on them."
Then not only will they have drugs on them, but they'll have a Cannabis plant growing out of their back! Bu-dum tch!

Yeah...

-----

Everybody hates somebody, it's part of life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Then not only will they have drugs on..."
dealing with assholes is the worst. Those are the people i hate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:46 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "i hate people"
trust me, your nothing special for feeling like that. everyone hates the world sometimes. right now im depressed, therefore i hate everyone. theres really nothing you can do about it, eccpet not do the same thing again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-08-01, 03:59 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "dealing with assholes is the worst...."
I agree. Assholes have to be the worst people to deal with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-02, 02:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I agree. Assholes have to be the worst..."
Some people get a rush off making other peoples' lives bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-03, 06:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I agree. Assholes have to be the worst..."
Some Assholes are funny.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-08-03, 09:37 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Some Assholes are funny."
uuuuuuugh got a point
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-08-03, 09:43 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Some Assholes are funny."
MightyJoe said:
Some Assholes are funny.
True, but I can only put up with their bullshit for so long...

Kyeruu, why does everything have to be about you? We're obviously not calling you an asshole. Honestly, post something coherent and in a full sentence, and people will maybe give half a damn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-03, 11:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "True, but I can only put up with their..."
Your posts are like a poorly written version of Mantralord's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-05, 07:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your posts are like a poorly written..."
i don't care so deal with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2006-08-05, 08:56 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i don't care so deal with it"
Assuming WKFF knows how to use the reply system, he wasn't talking to you. RElax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-05, 09:09 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your posts are like a poorly written..."
If you were replying to me, I don't like being compared to Mantralord. His sexual preference is different from mine, and that freaks me out. Thanks for replying to me, makes me feel special.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-05, 10:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "If you were replying to me, I don't..."
I know how to use the reply system that but was directed towards Kyeruu anyways. ASSUMPTIONS ARE BAD, SOV =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood