Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

View Poll Results: What do you do.
Beat the shit out of this fucker. 13 86.67%
Let him get away with it. 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

What do ya do.
Posted 2005-12-15, 05:39 PM
Some punk fucker calls youre girlfriend a whore and one week later asks her out.
I want to beat his ass, but I am not being irrational am I? I think not.
What about you.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 05:49 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "What do ya do."
Fuck yeah I'd be pissed. But what will beating him up do? Get you jail time.

Just rub it in his face that you have her and he doesn't.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:20 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "What do ya do."
lol brings me back to my childhood... i'd beat the shit out of him but where i lived you can get away with shit like that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:29 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "lol brings me back to my childhood......"
Small town small time, I could probly get away with it the trouble would come at school, private schools care about that shit.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:36 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Small town small time, I could probly..."
shit in a big and light it on fire at his door step, knock/ring or w/e and run
i dunno how funny this will be in real life, but i saw it in a movie once(im sure you all know which)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-12-15, 06:48 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "shit in a big and light it on fire at..."
Show up at his house and stand above him while he is sleeping and wait for him to wake up with a big stick in youre hand.
Scare the shit out of him, if this fails and he trys some shit have some friends hold him down and put a rubber band around his balls, then he will be scared. That would be pretty sweet, but I can handle assult charges im not 18 yet so I get wiped in a few years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 07:20 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Show up at his house and stand above..."
Just walk by him prison style and stab him real quick with a stilleto. In all actually though doing anything about it is pretty stupid. The fact that your still IN school, well after you get out its like highschool was nothing. So unless you did something serious its all just dirt on your shoulder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:38 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "What do ya do."
I'd just laugh at him. Pathetic human.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'd just laugh at him. Pathetic human."
I wouldnt be so pissed off if he wasnt calling her a Ho a week beforehand, If he wants to ask her out then he is just a fucker and thats dirt on his shoulder beacuse that kinda shit gets around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 08:57 PM in reply to Arkantis's post "What do ya do."
If I were in your shoes, I'd probably get all evil and beat the shit outta him...or screw up something he values.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-15, 09:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "If I were in your shoes, I'd probably..."
What if hes a big mean gay hating guy in Arkantis' drama class?
Then you'd have to pull out a can of pacifism on his ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-15, 09:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What if hes a big mean gay hating guy..."
We're talking in a hypothetical "If I were a straight guy named Arkantis" spiel.

I'm more for verbal assault, but I'd still be inclined to punch someone for something stupid like Arkantis mentioned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-15, 09:11 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What if hes a big mean gay hating guy..."
no he is the puny little d and d playing half goth fucker who looks like a retard and says that alot of girls who dont exist like him, reminds me of myself in freshman year..
Except he is much worse I never played D and D at that time he is like in his own little fantasy world and wears every one of those gay character tee shirts from target that can never make anybody laugh beacuse they are all like "by reading this you ar giving me brief control of youre mind"
I might feel bad beating on somebody who is already so beaten by the fates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 09:39 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "no he is the puny little d and d..."
Wow people still play that shit? I thought that was an 80s fad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:01 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Wow people still play that shit? I..."
No I play it like 3 hours a month with a small group of friends from school. We dont get together very often at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:23 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "No I play it like 3 hours a month with..."
Honestly, you need to either scare the shit out of him, or beat his ass. I honestly cannot stand this kid, he is the pinnacle of annoyance, and I try to be tolerant of everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Honestly, you need to either scare the..."
We should document the ass beating.
or nut cutting off.
wwhatever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:32 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "We should document the ass beating. or..."
Eat the motherfucker. Literally. Like Hannibal. Lecter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-12-15, 10:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Eat the motherfucker. Literally. Like..."
he would like it too much he is that kind a fuker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-15, 11:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Eat the motherfucker. Literally. Like..."
mjordan2nd said:
Eat the motherfucker. Literally. Like Hannibal. Lecter.
Why does jesus give ideas that are against the commandments???
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos