Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-03-12, 09:24 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Assets: Cash on you: $21 Savings..."
My parents are big-time lawyers. I love them.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-12, 10:29 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "My parents are big-time lawyers. I love..."
We didn't ask about your parents you illiterate SOB. We asked about you.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-12, 11:10 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "We didn't ask about your parents you..."
JRwakebord said:
We didn't ask about your parents you illiterate SOB. We asked about you.
I'm only 8 years old!
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-12, 11:22 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm only 8 years old!"
Ah, that explains your immaturity

BTW, I'm still waiting for you in the Jesus Was A Jew thread

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-12, 12:31 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm only 8 years old!"
You lying little french basterd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-12, 09:14 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You lying little french basterd."
Please, don't insult the French like that.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-12, 10:08 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Please, don't insult the French like..."
Dude the french, are a people, that are, as a whole, bitch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-12, 10:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude the french, are a people, that..."
Um that doesn't really make sense.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-12, 10:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Um that doesn't really make sense."
D3V's got a fever, and the only cure is more commas.

Either that or a .50 caliber slug in the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:12 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "D3V's got a fever, and the only cure is..."
Translation: Every french person is a bitch.

Back to the topic,

120 in wallet
860 in bank account
5,000 car (with around 2500 wheels) (and 550 stereo system) (8,500? estd)

Haven't had a chance to make too much money yet, pouring every bit of it into my jeep

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2005-03-13 at 12:24 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm a gonna do mine in pounds..."
I'm 7x you and I'm only 16
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-03-13, 12:23 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I'm 7x you and I'm only 16"
I don't care what your parents make.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-03-13, 05:23 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I'm 7x you and I'm only 16"
Maybe as we get older our net worth multiplies by...7??!! Bloody hell...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-13, 07:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Maybe as we get older our net worth..."
I have 3.53 euro in my pocket.

Estimates adding on to the last time I estimated:
$2,500 anime dvd collection.
$2,000 games and consoles.
$1,600 Computer, brand spankin new.
$400 clothing (not counting military issued stuff 'cus we have to turn them in when we leave service)
No car.... can I count my humvee?
Random shit laying around my room probaly $300
Bank account $1,200

Grand total: $8,000 and 3.53 euro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-03-13, 08:48 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "I have 3.53 euro in my pocket. ..."
Just for the hell of it SYG, if possible include weapons in that calculation, even if you do have to give them back. I wanna see what you get to play with.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-13, 08:49 AM in reply to Penguin's post "What is your net worth?"
Penguin said:
How much are you worth? What is your net worth?

Just do a quick estimate it should be like everything you own minus what you owe. So an example would be (making this up)

Assets (You, not your parents, anything that you got as a gift is yours)
Cash on you: 20
Savings Account: 0
Checking Account: 1000
Car: 5000 (Car is not worth what you paid, use common sense, how much would you get for it ?)
Clothes: 75 (You count them at like 15-20% of what you paid usually)
Jewelry: 0
Electronics/random stuff/furniture: 200
Other: 0 (Anything that dosent fit above)

Liabilities:
Debt/loans/whatever (Still paying off car? how much do you still have to pay): 0

anyway then you just add all the assets up and subtract the liabilities. So example net worth is 6295. Anyway what is everyoneÂ’s estimate net worth. And you do not have to reply here if you are too embarrassed ? You dont have to post that whole stupid list like that example if you want to do it in your head and just throw out the number.

Ill start with me 35,000.

YOU TINY HUMANS ARE WORTH NOTHING TO ME.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-13, 09:08 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Just for the hell of it SYG, if..."
JRwakebord said:
Just for the hell of it SYG, if possible include weapons in that calculation, even if you do have to give them back. I wanna see what you get to play with.
Ok if I counted all my military issued stuff you guys will have to search online for the prices.
Heres the stuff:
one M16A2 rifle
NVD/PVS 14 nightvision goggles $3,495.00
two SINCGARS radios
1 4 door lowback cargo HUMVEE
1 PLGR
1 Secret security clearence (ive been told they cost a couple hundred thousand to do the background checks and investigations)

Im not putting in all the clothing and stuff like kevlar helmet and shit cus theres a shitload of all that, but If i can find my reciept for it ill post it

edit: ill go ebay these things.. lol see what i can find there

no m16's but for the SINCGARS radios I found the faceplate for sale Current bid: US $108.49 thats just the faceplate...

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2005-03-13 at 09:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-03-13, 10:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't care what your parents make."
D3V said:
I don't care what your parents make.
Gifts count. Lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2005-03-13, 01:24 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ok if I counted all my military issued..."
Fun stuff you got there. Expensive, and fun.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-13, 02:05 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fun stuff you got there. Expensive, and..."
A lot like your mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav