Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Hello, my name is (Neko)
Posted 2004-03-29, 08:53 PM
In accordance with what is a typical ritual of n00bness for any forum, I'm creating a "Hey I'm new please don't hate me" thread. So...hello. I'm looking forward to meeting all the members here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:54 PM in reply to Neko's post "Hello, my name is (Neko)"
HEY!!! I already know you, Welcome to Zelaron, enjoy your stay here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-29, 08:57 PM in reply to Neko's post "Hello, my name is (Neko)"
Like, OMG WTF I know u, u like go to my school!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:05 PM in reply to Neko's post "Hello, my name is (Neko)"
Wooo. Welcome to the forum, babe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:06 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Wooo. Welcome to the forum, babe. ;)"
2 girls in 1 thread, almost unheard of.
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:09 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "2 girls in 1 thread, almost unheard of."
Welcome Neko.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-29, 09:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Welcome Neko."
mjordan2nd said:
Welcome Neko.
Ditto

LOL you use photobucket too. cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-29, 10:45 PM in reply to Neko's post "Hello, my name is (Neko)"
Hello, and welcome to zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-29, 11:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hello, and welcome to zelaron!"
Hi

PS: I really start hating this Hi I am new thread..... I guess it's good way to start being notics but it's like just too many of it every week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-03-30, 06:48 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Hi PS: I really start hating this Hi..."
Would you rather people not join Zelaron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-30, 06:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Would you rather people not join..."
Good idea, Jizmo. I like the sound of it. Let's just close our doors entirely and fester together!! We'll be like an online leper colony!

Edit: 
Oh yeah. Hey, Neko. Welcome to the forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-30, 07:00 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Good idea, Jizmo. I like the sound of..."
Hey, welcome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-03-30, 07:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Good idea, Jizmo. I like the sound of..."
Online leper colony.. hmm. Where can I sign up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-30, 08:19 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Online leper colony.. hmm. Where can I..."
I guess I have to make a Hi I am new to zelaron thread to officially be a member of zelaron, I don't think I have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-03-30, 08:22 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I guess I have to make a Hi I am new to..."
Nah. A hi thread is just a means of introducing yourslef , when your new, to the zelaron community. You are pretty much known here around the regulars so there is no need for that. Now its neko's turn in the spotlot!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-30, 08:31 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nah. A hi thread is just a means of..."
I know everyone that posted here so far pretty much except for Neko. Welcome to zelaron Neko and make sure you don't go to the flame forum right away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:41 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I know everyone that posted here so far..."
Unless you can back yourself up, then you can go. Don't just go and say, "I hate you!" and when people reply, "Screw you too, assclown." don't say, "Oh, I'm sorry "
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-30, 09:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Unless you can back yourself up, then..."
yeah I should have said why it isn't a good idea to go in the flame forum. It is a bad idea to go there right away because if you are bad at flaming like me then you would make a bad first impression. I stayed away from the flame forum until I was already here for a month. I made a bad second impression by going to the flame forum though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-30, 10:51 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I know everyone that posted here so far..."
Dan XIII said:
I know everyone that posted here so far pretty much except for Neko. Welcome to zelaron Neko and make sure you don't go to the flame forum right away.
Yes Please dont, remember gunbounds "Zagggon is gay" thread, I do.

Gunbound said:
Ok who with me I mean I know RoboticSilence is but who else thinks that Zaggon should like....stop breathing cuase he has no Idea what the fuck is going on,seriously. yeah that ones a rainbow...cuase your gay, Zaggon that is.
It makes me sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arkantis

Posted 2004-03-30, 10:59 AM in reply to Neko's post "Hello, my name is (Neko)"
Welcome Neko. I was beginning to think Administrators form your school only graduated mentally incapable students (Arkantis, HoH, etc.). J/k, well not entirely, but you know what I mean.

You seem to be an interesting person from a few posts I've read. Welcome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied