Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Sig Pics
Posted 2002-05-09, 07:46 AM
So far, I have made 3 sig pics (in the listed order). Do you guys think I'm getting better at it?

Of course my current sig is like the 5th incarnation of the first of these...
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-09, 07:59 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
according to the sigs... can anyone make the text to me to my new sig? and it still in beta ( not done yet )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-09, 08:12 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
Quote:
That's pretty big for a sig pic. I highly recomend that you decrease at least one of the dimentions by 1/3.

As for text, that's a pretty easy thing to do. You just choose your text tool, choose the place to add text, type your text, and change it's size and font.

If you want something fancier, try some effects on the text till you find one you like.
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-09, 08:18 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
lol of course i know how do some easy text !
but its the text effects that i really suck on and i
want special effects on the text...
did i say it was BETA? its better to work big then i resize it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-09, 09:43 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
Yeah they look pretty good. What program did you use for them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-05-09, 10:04 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
Paint Shop Pro 7. ($99US, well worth it)

It's not Photo Shop, but it is very similar, and costs 1/8 the price
--WetWired

P.S. What style are you trying to achieve for the name, Mr. Lee?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2002-05-09, 05:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
I like the one you just made for 2450.... realy cool background think you good fancy mine up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-05-09, 07:27 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
I like the animation in your sig Simple but looks good.

why buy psp though...just d/l it?
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-05-10, 02:30 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
You get a license and support, as if anyone would really need that. Well, you get better karma by buying the product than downloading it ( /me looks at his original Visual Studio 6 cd's).

However, I have some Warez too, like photoshop, 3d studio and lightwave, but I might get a license for those one day.
How many people do you guys seriously think has a licensed copy of 3DS? I'd say that it's only a few people. I know a guy who has one though, Digital Blasphemy, but he's a professional and making a lot of money out of his skills.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-10, 03:32 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
what's the lincence for anyway?:P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-05-10, 04:12 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
A license are for numerous things, while the main reason is that it makes you feel sexy.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-05-10, 06:35 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Sig Pics"
Also, when you buy it, you get a set of books called manuals that explain how to do things, which often have more information than the online help. And, if you don't have two monitors, it's the only way to edit something full screen and read the reference material at the same time (barring printing all that crap out).

Now that I have a job and can actually afford to buy software, I've decided to stop cheapscating.
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired