Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First edition :D
Posted 2003-07-18, 12:01 AM
Hello, and welcome to the first edition of: 'Insolence's Funniest Cartoon Moments'

These clips will just be tiny little funny parts of my favorite southpark/family guy/whatever that I have on my computer, probably not more than 10 seconds long, but sure to give you a little giggle/chuck.. which ever you prefer.

This will be on each week, if i can keep the hosting up, unless someone else steps in and helps (chruser ).

Enjoy, may this clip bring you many laughs .

http://server2049.virtualave.net/pim...ds/sp_0001.wmv
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-18, 12:05 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Just saying... the clip isn't funny unless you see the rest of the episode...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-07-18, 12:08 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Agh, your right

Oh well, anyone who hasnt seen the episode burn in hell, I suppose it's just a little suprise, because you dont know what it is till you watch it, and thats how its funny. My friend ripped off all the labels on his movies, it actually makes it funner to watch em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-18, 08:16 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Um.... I actually thought that was one of the lamest episodes of Southpark ever...

Oh, and also, that was 12 seconds long.

You should just post up entire episodes. I've got episodes 1-5 complete wrapped up in a paper towel in my computer desk.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-18, 09:49 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Why are they wrapped in a paper towel?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-18, 10:01 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Cuz I don't have any room in any of my CD cases for 6 cds.
D3V said:

Last edited by Medieval Bob; 2003-07-18 at 10:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-18, 11:11 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Just buy the box sets. It's like 50 bucks for a years worth of southpark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-18, 11:17 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
But... I already have 5 years worth of Southpark...
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-18, 12:41 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
I dont know about you, but i cannot host 100 megs of video for you all to download.. sorry, ima try and get stuff thats funny without seeing he episode.

I downloaded a family guy episode, and ima post one of them real soon, its very funny imo atleast -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-18, 03:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Got a friend with the first 2 seasons of The Family Guy on dvd. That's some serious pwnage.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-18, 03:58 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Medieval Bob said:
Got a friend with the first 2 seasons of The Family Guy on dvd. That's some serious pwnage.
I have it too. It's the best purchase I've ever made.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-18, 04:58 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Funniest Cartoon Moments #1 : First..."
Alright, ima make the next one real soon, i guess ill just put them out whenever, isntead of 1 time a week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`