Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-06, 09:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Welcome back to the show. Asamin, the..."
Thank god. I don't have the money to pay for child support.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-06, 10:08 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Thank god. I don't have the money to..."
No, but you still owe me pricktures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-06, 10:10 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, but you still owe me pricktures."
I promised you nothing, therefore I owe you nothing.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-06, 11:26 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I promised you nothing, therefore I owe..."
That is irrelevant. This isn't about you, it's about your penis. Free it. Free it for the fate of everything around you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-06, 01:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That is irrelevant. This isn't about..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
That is irrelevant. This isn't about you, it's about your penis. Free it. Free it for the fate of everything around you.

You are one dedicated homo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-10-06, 07:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You are one dedicated homo."
That's what I'm thinking at this point. It's been four pages, I'm clearly not going to appease his wants.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-06, 10:09 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "That's what I'm thinking at this point...."
I will never give up, Asamin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-07, 08:33 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I will never give up, Asamin."
And I will never give in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-07, 09:29 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And I will never give in."
Asamin, one day you shall find a gorgeous girl to spend the rest of your life with. She will be perfect to you in every way. She'll love you, adore you, and be compatible. What you won't know about her is that she shall be in my employ and her sole mission is to get me a prickture if you never give in. She shall send not just one, but many to me. She will never tell you and you will never know I have them. But don't worry, she won't leave you. So it will end up being a win-win situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-07, 09:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Asamin, one day you shall find a..."
And how do you plan to achieve such a feat as finding me, finding a girl that will be with me, and persuading her to send you penis pictures?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-07, 10:14 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "And how do you plan to achieve such a..."
I cannot reveal those answers. Doing so would have an effect similar to the scene in "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" where the people's faces melted off when the Ark was revealed. I'd like you to stay alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-07, 10:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I cannot reveal those answers. Doing..."
Well simply my face would be gone, if you knew where I lived, then you could come see the real thing rather then a picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-07, 10:36 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Well simply my face would be gone, if..."
...would you really do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-07, 12:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "...would you really do that? :D"
I wouldn't have a choice, I'd have no face and therefore be dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-07, 04:21 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I wouldn't have a choice, I'd have no..."
Where *do* you live, Asamin?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-07, 05:40 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Where *do* you live, Asamin?"
Sake pier, A navel inn spy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-08, 07:04 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Sake pier, A navel inn spy."
Asamin said: [Goto]
Sake pier, A navel inn spy.
wut r u talkn bot? asmin pls
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-08, 09:27 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "wut r u talkn bot? asmin pls"
I told you where I live.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-08, 10:02 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I told you where I live."
I meant city, state.

(what a noob amirite guys?)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-08, 12:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I meant city, state. (what a noob..."
I did tell you the city and state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin