Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Define this term
Posted 2005-08-21, 11:23 PM
"grushed" I'm rushing this guys characters to lvl 30 w/o skills or stats for 15 hr's for 3 characters ine 2 days, is that basically wat grushed means?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-21, 11:39 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post "Define this term"
GRush is a combination of the words Glitch and Rush. Grush is when you get rushed to hell w/o having to actually do the norm and NM baal quests. All you do is get the lvl 1 char (or whatever lvl it is, most are 1 when they get grushed) to make the baal game. Someone who needs the quest has to join the game and party up. Have a high lvl hammer go and open a tp when he hits baal. Have that other person who needs quest go in and have the hammer pk baal. You shoul get the quest and you can move on to the next difficulty. Idk if this still works in 1.11. I havn't made any new chars in ages.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-22, 12:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GRush is a combination of the words..."
supposevely it does...I gues the trickiest part is find that person who need quest.
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2005-08-22, 02:40 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "supposevely it does...I gues the..."
Correct. Although doing it in ladder is utterly ridiculous, because hardly any is strong enough to do chaos runs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-22, 06:49 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Correct. Although doing it in ladder is..."
Even a shitty hammer with wiz / shako should be able to do it. Wow people must really suck.

(you can clear chaos w/o a nigma so the excuse "nigmas are too expensive' wont work!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-23, 03:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Even a shitty hammer with wiz / shako..."
Umm, your forgetting resist. HoZ can't cover it all... and ya, most people do suck. No1 can afford a shako, plus the hammerdins suck, cause every1 is down w/ the mf sorcs.
I can do NM rushes in almost the same time I could w/ mh (almost every1 I rush compliments me), so that w/ my mfing is working out quite well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda