Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:05 PM in reply to The1's post starting "How were the laws of physics changed to..."
Quote:
Finally, the speed with which Controlled Demolition Inc. removed and shipped away the debris is drawing criticism. CDI is reportedly the same firm that also swiftly removed the debris from the Oklahoma City bombing.
Thousands of people in two massive buildings that have just collapses. Of course they're going to want to clear debris fast - the longer they wait, the smaller the chance of survivors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Thousands of people in two massive..."
I don't see how they can draw criticism from doing their jobs quickly and efficiently...?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't see how they can draw criticism..."
They were obviously paid off by the government to eliminate any survivors as quickly as they could. You thought they were HELPING survivors? Hell no, the government wanted to make sure nobody said anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:11 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I don't see how they can draw criticism..."
D3V said:
I don't see how they can draw criticism from doing their jobs quickly and efficiently...?
If you two could read they took away the debris and shipped it asap... Which gave investigators not much to work with..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:16 PM in reply to The1's post starting "If you two could read they took away..."
Well what the hell DO you do with Debris after you clean it up, just stack it down the street? The main happenings was in New York CITY...

Oh and, The1, another conspiracy you left out is that the Pentagon had a Fire drill the morning of 9/11 so conveiniently, the whole wing that got hit had been evacuated....

I mean, even if half of these claims could somehow be verified, what can/could we do about it anyways? Last time I checked we didn't have any politicians on here, so why does it matter?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:22 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well what the hell DO you do with..."
D3V said:
Well what the hell DO you do with Debris after you clean it up, just stack it down the street? The main happenings was in New York CITY...

Oh and, The1, another conspiracy you left out is that the Pentagon had a Fire drill the morning of 9/11 so conveiniently, the whole wing that got hit had been evacuated....

I mean, even if half of these claims could somehow be verified, what can/could we do about it anyways? Last time I checked we didn't have any politicians on here, so why does it matter?
Well, Honestly the scene of a crime your not suppose to touch stuff till its been examined...

Also secondly... This is true information the twin towers president CEO invested millions in Insurance on the TT one week before 911...

Honestly can you guys not find anything fishy about 911 ??? Can you honestly tell me that nothing was bogus ?

We can't do anything... The states is ran by the General... Canada is ran by bullshit too. I think we are left in the dark about alot of things.. I have a feeling area 51 isn't even a alien sighting thing. I think that where they are making New Technology and some crazy shit is going down there... I dunno I don't think we ever will..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:24 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Well, Honestly the scene of a crime..."
I can agree with you that some of the circumstances are fishy, but I doubt that EVERYONE involved could've held out this long, it's been 6 years since 9/11 almost and not a peep about it has leaked.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I can agree with you that some of the..."
D3V said:
I can agree with you that some of the circumstances are fishy, but I doubt that EVERYONE involved could've held out this long, it's been 6 years since 9/11 almost and not a peep about it has leaked.
Lots of stuff has leaked out... Watch the movie Shooter. The movie kinda portrays how stuff is so fucked up on the inside... If you have power you can abuse it.... And it happens more then you think!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:35 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Lots of stuff has leaked out... Watch..."
The word 'movie' just made me laugh so hard I spit my drink out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The word 'movie' just made me laugh so..."
HandOfHeaven said:
The word 'movie' just made me laugh so hard I spit my drink out.
Most movie's are based on scenario's of everyday life. How you think the director get their idea's...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:37 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Most movie's are based on scenario's of..."
Who would have thought that there's an empire controlling the galaxy and rebels trying to bring them down with the aid of the Force.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Who would have thought that there's an..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Who would have thought that there's an empire controlling the galaxy and rebels trying to bring them down with the aid of the Force.
I for one!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:39 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Most movie's are based on scenario's of..."
Most movies are elaborate fiction. Do you expect me to believe that the Bourne movies were true? Of course they were books, but obviously they have to be real because they had to be based on something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Most movies are elaborate fiction. Do..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Most movies are elaborate fiction. Do you expect me to believe that the Bourne movies were true? Of course they were books, but obviously they have to be real because they had to be based on something.
God why you guys so arrogant. I meant some movies are based on fact.. And not all fictional... Im just saying that 911 and if you watch micheal moore's Fahrenheit 911.. you will think diff and dont give me bullshit that he's a dumbass. He is a smart guy I have met him. He isn't rude of obnoxious he just wants the truth and is not scared to try and find out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:48 PM in reply to The1's post starting "God why you guys so arrogant. I meant..."
I'm sure he is a very intelligient man, but a dumbshit at the same time. Arrogant? I'm just throwing out false premises like you are. You're 20, right? You should be able to read through all of my bullshit. It's kind of fun actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Most movies are elaborate fiction. Do..."
I wouldn't doubt that the government's hiding many things from us, but I'm not sure if anyone would commit treason on such a grand scale for profit. I could see corporations funding the terrorist cells and giving them ideas so they could short sell or something like that, but I really doubt the U.S. government had anything to profit off this. They lost hundreds of people in a high tax bracket. They lost millions just off lost tax revenue x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm sure he is a very intelligient man,..."
You better watch out HandOfHeaven, do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You better watch out HandOfHeaven, do..."
Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
That's exactly what the government used to knock down the twin towers and damage the pentagon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
I'm just wondering why, if they actually did (false statement), the government wouldn't do something more devestating than that.

No wonder it looked like a plane crashed into it. That's the exact damage scale!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven