Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Post Legit or Not
Posted 2003-02-22, 03:39 PM
I'm going to turn legit and i want to be 100% legit. Here are some items i might be using and i wanted to know if people say they are legit or non legit.

.08 Vamp Gaze = ?
Soul Spurs = ?
.08 Valor = ?
.08 Wf = ?
11% Crafted Rings = ?
3/20/20s = ?
290s = ?
Gale Grasps = ?
Constriction Ring = ? (I heard it was in .07 or something not sure)

Just fill in what you know, if this isnt in the right place move it, i thought questions about items should be in the market place.

thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-02-22, 03:47 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
As far as I'm concerned dupes are legit, becuase they could at one point be produced legitimatly by the server.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-22, 04:57 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
1.80 r prob legit cuz they are from diablo 2, but in another patch, so im guessin most of that stuff is legit
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-22, 08:04 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
what abou the con ring, i heard it was in patch .07 or something,not sure if that is right though, it looks like its bugged, can anybody clarify
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-02-22, 09:37 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
Con ring is not legit. It is a bugged ring. Due to the fact they are bugged, battlenet will make them dissapear in time when patch comes out along with whites/ith/ect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:08 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
no no umpc is right . Con rings were ONCE legit. like in patch .06 07 anyway long story short b.net and blizz realized they were to "helpful" and took um out of database of things that could be dropped. Yet these arent the nicely packed con rings we all know of today with 100 MF the original were like cross between dwarf star and soj i think.

forgot to add- Will Occy rings get deleted in 1.1? this has prolly been answered im just to laze to look ;;;;
one of these days im gona get up and scream "stop being stupid!" then everything would be alirght. For seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Anime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAnime-Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Anime-Otaku

Posted 2003-02-22, 11:43 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
Nones knows...But Blizz wants all of em gone!

And 1 more thing:

All 1.08's are legit

Some may be dupes but they are nonhacked items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-02-23, 12:07 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
wut do soul spurs, and gale grasps do?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-23, 01:28 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
if u dupelicate an item, how is it legit.. in my eyes pre .09 is not legit, unless you found it, but even then in some duels they are not allowed, but usually most are, sadly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-23, 02:18 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
uhh.. can u pharse that better?
(no offense if any, and please excuse my spelling)
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:52 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
.08 Vamp Gaze = Unlegit (wont delete)
Soul Spurs = Unlegit (its a rare fool)
.08 Valor = Unlegit (wont delete)
.08 Wf = Unlegit (wont delete)
11% Crafted Rings = Legit
3/20/20s = Unlegit (no clue)
290s = Wtf?
Gale Grasps = Unlegit (its crafted fool)
Constriction Ring = Unlegit (wont delete, 1.09 FYI)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-02-23, 10:59 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
tacoX said:
.08 Vamp Gaze = Unlegit (wont delete)
Soul Spurs = Unlegit (its a rare fool)
.08 Valor = Unlegit (wont delete)
.08 Wf = Unlegit (wont delete)
11% Crafted Rings = Legit
3/20/20s = Unlegit (no clue)
290s = Wtf?
Gale Grasps = Unlegit (its crafted fool)
Constriction Ring = Unlegit (wont delete, 1.09 FYI)
err...
for soul spurs it depends on stats and level ruq...
0.8 vamp gaze shouldn't it be legit cuz it's still from D2 LOD... just no cold damage...
0.8 valor kinda bugged... too much life...
0.8 wf... IDC
11% crafted rings have to be legit cuz they were made in the game...
3/20/20 IDK either...
290 r legit... my friend found 1 in a cow game...
Gale Grasps... how's it un legit if it crafted, unless it has like... dual leech, resist, +min/max... then it unlegit....
Con ring from 1.9? all i remember that there used to be a code in closed... but they got rid of it.... and in open, i found 1...(with the hep of a drop mod tho...)

just tring to back taco up on some things...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-23, 03:12 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
i think con rings are like raven spiral. Raven Spiral as we know it, is NOT legit. Have you ever seen a dropped raven spiral? it sucks. no use. Constricting rings, are legit, the 'bugged' 100 mf rings are not. If you do not beleive me, do a few mf runs, find yourself a raven spiral, and you can see i am rite ... like always
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:18 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
lol... me mabye be right, but ur not ALWAYS right....

(No Offense, if any...)
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:11 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
To all those saying that con ring could drop at one point:

GFrazier, diablo 2 spokesperson mention con rings EXPLICITLY as a bugged item that blizz will delete. He also said they were never able to drop.

1.07 items do NOT exist on the realms, 1.07 was the beta release and the realm was wiped before patch 1.08. That is why you don't see 1.07 vampire gazes/valors etc. floating around on the realms.

The only item above that you are going to get TRULY legit is the 11% crafted ring. People with godly legit .08 items simply don't trade them, because they are priceless. Duped items were created using a third party program rather than being dropped, and therefore are NOT legit.
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:43 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
all con rings are hacked. Con rings never haved and never will spawn. Also the con that is in the game code had a -30 life drain, the hacked one that everyone uses has -10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-23, 09:19 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
well... i heard at 1 point they dropped for like an hour... then stopped... i only heard...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-23, 10:04 PM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
newbi in pk game would't care if u use legit dupe items or hack items. if they see you got godly items they will just call you "gay ebayer" instead of "gay hacker"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-24, 08:37 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
lol... true true...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-24, 10:20 AM in reply to Umpc's post "Legit or Not"
Hm... how do you ppl consider "legit" ? . D2 stores claims that legit is items that dont disapear. And some ppl says that legit means that a item isnt duped. While other means that legit is items that isnt hacked...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee