Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Gruesome
Posted 2007-10-01, 11:16 PM
Hey Gruesome do you just want to start the campaign with the two of us this weekend and take along whoever else we have at the time? All of my friends around here have completed it and it's getting hard not to play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-02, 10:32 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Gruesome"
Whatever dude. If im around ill play. I think i might because i am sick and on antibotics so i wont be going out. The bad thing is though i dont have a mike. My drunken roommate stepped on it so i am makin ghim go an dbuy me one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-02, 10:50 AM in reply to S2 AM's post "Gruesome"
http://zelaron.com/forum/private.php...m&userid=12057
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/private.php?do=..."
Why would he use that? He said that if anyone else was online during that time that they could join, which is basically Smith sending out a hint to everyone that this is the plan.

I won't be able to get on this weekend, but during the week I should start to see more playing time. I played last night for a few hours. I'll be on tonight as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Why would he use that? He said that if..."
You should know by now that I'm just being an asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You should know by now that I'm just..."
Approval for !K_A! - Check.

Asshole.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-02, 12:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Approval for !K_A! - Check. Asshole."
DON'T CALL ME FAT BUTT FUCKER.

lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-02, 07:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "DON'T CALL ME FAT BUTT FUCKER. lol"
he was implying that he would like to play with me because other members are never on. But if they are you are all welcome to play with us. just to remind everyone, i do not have a mike so dont hate me when we are playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-03, 11:28 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "he was implying that he would like to..."
Well i was on playing coop with tidus. i was his guest. if we jump on again ill give u all a ring thats on.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-10-04, 12:14 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i was on playing coop with tidus...."
ok awesome my roommate has been playing so he might not answer so call my cell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-04, 09:33 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Whatever dude. If im around ill play. I..."
gruesomeBODY said:
My drunken roommate stepped on it so i am makin ghim go an dbuy me one.
Did you make him finish that sentence for you too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-04, 04:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you make him finish that sentence..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Did you make him finish that sentence for you too?
Thanks ass

All i know is that Me, Titus and Smith played for 5 hours day and put a real good dent into the game. It was probably on eof my favorite halo expierences ever
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-04, 10:40 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thanks ass All i know is that Me,..."
Well i hope to get down to my fathers soon and be able to start hooking up there. Just dont beat legendary without me.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-10-06, 01:00 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Well i hope to get down to my fathers..."
My 360 randomly started working again(it had stopped playing games before). So now I think ill get in on the halo 3 action soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2007-10-07, 04:14 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "My 360 randomly started working..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
My 360 randomly started working again(it had stopped playing games before). So now I think ill get in on the halo 3 action soon.
I think I speak for us all when I say

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-08, 09:20 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "I think I speak for us all when I say ..."
LOL well i hope to get in on some of that as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2007-10-08, 06:29 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Thanks ass All i know is that Me,..."
Fuck yeah dude, it was BADASS! I was so pumped up during that session. You SeRIOUSLY need to get a mic though, it was so aggravating, especially since you're a fucking riot when you play and talk.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A MIC!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-10-08, 07:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck yeah dude, it was BADASS! I was..."
Ok ill get a mic by the end of the week. But we were rocking hardcore. I was racking up the kills dude and it was sweet. God i love the sniper when nobody else has it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-10-09, 07:58 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck yeah dude, it was BADASS! I was..."
Titusfied said:
Fuck yeah dude, it was BADASS! I was so pumped up during that session. You SeRIOUSLY need to get a mic though, it was so aggravating, especially since you're a fucking riot when you play and talk.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A MIC!
Lol we were playing 20 questions with Gruesome.

Gruesome do we have the skull?
"Shakes head yes"
Gruesome what does the skull do?
Does it make you blind?
"Shakes head yes"
Does Gruesome like Penis?
"Shakes head no"
Gruesome is shaking his head yes at that one titusfied... hey wait stop shooting me gruesome. Not the legs, not the legs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2007-10-09, 08:48 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Lol we were playing 20 questions with..."
hahaha yea, it was tough to tell you what the skull does when you cant say anything. well ill get a mike towards the end of this week, so ill be back to my old self soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY