Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Xbox360
Posted 2005-08-29, 08:24 AM
Would you like one for free?

Yes?

Then get some friends to sign up here and get yourself a FREE xBox360 on release day:

http://xbox4free.co.uk/index.php?referral=281

If you think this is a scam, check this article from the BBC, which documents the recent growth in these kinds of schemes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programm...ght/3683524.stm

All you have to do is sign up and complete an offer on the website, all of which are great offers, and then get 6 mates to do the same. Then on release day, you'll have a shiny xbox360 at your door.

I cannot stress enough, THIS IS NOT A SCAM, I have got a free ipod from this company in this way, it is 100% real and legit.

Have fun!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
3N1GM4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between3N1GM4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

3N1GM4

Posted 2005-08-29, 08:55 AM in reply to 3N1GM4's post "Xbox360"
I'm pretty sure that Chruser was talking about this or similar not too long ago in the Announcements thread.

Quote:
If you think this is a scam, check this article from the BBC, which documents the recent growth in these kinds of schemes:
Am I right in guessing that you're a Brit?

Welcome to Zelaron!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-29, 09:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm pretty sure that Chruser was..."
Lol.

The 'verify that this is real' link doesn't work.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-29, 09:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Lol. The 'verify that this is real'..."
That's the BBC's website for ya...

I know the son of the guy who is editor of the site...I'll have a word...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-29, 09:10 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I'm pretty sure that Chruser was..."
Lenny said:
I'm pretty sure that Chruser was talking about this or similar not too long ago in the Announcements thread.

Am I right in guessing that you're a Brit?

Welcome to Zelaron!
Yeah, I am a Brit, BBC owns! haha.

When it was mentioned in the annoucements thread, he wasn't mentioning it as in "Don't post rubbish like this, was he?". Just wanna make sure I haven't broken the rules, I did check them frist and it seemed this was alright.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
3N1GM4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between3N1GM4 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

3N1GM4

Posted 2005-08-29, 09:12 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Lol. The 'verify that this is real'..."
Medieval Bob said:
Lol.

The 'verify that this is real' link doesn't work.
Sorry, I messed up the link, it's:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/3683524.stm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

3N1GM4

Posted 2005-08-29, 09:30 AM in reply to 3N1GM4's post starting "Yeah, I am a Brit, BBC owns! haha. ..."
Finally, someone I can talk proper Football with...

When he mentioned it, it was telling everyone about it. He even put the links at the bottom of the forums page and a link next next to the description for this forum.

So you're fine with it.

If you read through some of the threads in General Gaming, you'll find out I'm not much of an Xbox 360 guy...but if they start doing this for the PS3, then I'm in straight away.

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-08-29 at 09:32 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-08-29, 01:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Finally, someone I can talk proper..."
Lenny said:
Finally, someone I can talk proper Football with...

When he mentioned it, it was telling everyone about it. He even put the links at the bottom of the forums page and a link next next to the description for this forum.

So you're fine with it.

If you read through some of the threads in General Gaming, you'll find out I'm not much of an Xbox 360 guy...but if they start doing this for the PS3, then I'm in straight away.
Haha, well I'm a Portmsouth fan, so not sure I would know much about good football, eh?

Fair enough about not being an Xbox guy, but I'm pretty sure you could sell one of these for a decent price once the shop inevitably run out of them after the intial rush on release week...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

3N1GM4

Posted 2005-08-30, 01:21 AM in reply to 3N1GM4's post starting "Haha, well I'm a Portmsouth fan, so not..."
Portsmouth?! UP THE CLARETS! Come on! Get a real football team in your head!

You're right, I could sell one, or two.

Here's an article about Microsoft teaming up with Pepsi:

http://www.ps3portal.com/?view=article&article=170

Even more being given away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny