Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

who's the best:xbox,ps2,gc
Posted 2004-06-07, 07:19 PM
i think ps2#1,xbox#2,andgamecube#3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
stunt101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenstunt101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

stunt101

Posted 2004-06-07, 07:50 PM in reply to stunt101's post "who's the best:xbox,ps2,gc"
I think you need to stop making stupid posts. That's just my opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:04 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I think you need to stop making stupid..."
u didn't even make this a fuckin poll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insane Chaoz

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:37 PM in reply to Insane Chaoz's post starting "u didn't even make this a fuckin poll."
pc is the best!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:41 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "pc is the best!!!"
^sike, but anyways I say ps2 even though i am tired of seeing this poll over and over again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
YoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenYoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

YoungBlood

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:53 PM in reply to YoungBlood's post starting "^sike, but anyways I say ps2 even..."
PS3478912749123071984721039479218749037

YEA!! we all be dead by then!

lol ps2 meh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Insane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenInsane Chaoz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Insane Chaoz

Posted 2004-06-07, 08:57 PM in reply to Insane Chaoz's post starting "PS3478912749123071984721039479218749037..."
Gamecube rules all. BUT, gotta go with PC, but Gamecube is best console. My, I am surprised at all the stupid members aquired here these past few days, isn't anyone else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Gamecube rules all. BUT, gotta go with..."
Of course, how could anyone oppose the greatness of a console with a game called "super mario sunshine" where you go around cleaning shit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:02 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Of course, how could anyone oppose the..."
Every console has faults, but I believe Gamecube has very few. SSBM for instance is a great title. Also Mortal Kombat, many others too numerous to name. So just shut your trap k? You're one of those cocky good for nothing new members. Go crawl into your hole and don't come back. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:06 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Every console has faults, but I believe..."
Yes, I'm a cocky new member because I don't agree that gamecube is the best? Wow, way to pull assumptions out of your ass.
Now, I just feel that the gamecube is targetted to a younger audience than the other two consoles, which is why I'm not a big fan of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:08 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Yes, I'm a cocky new member because I..."
Slim said:
I think you need to stop making stupid posts. That's just my opinion.
That's one reason. At least stunt101 is bringing SOME activity to the forums. You are just being an assnozzle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's one reason. At least stunt101 is..."
He made two topics about trying to download Warcraft III, I find that to be very stupid. I mean WetWired edited one out, so he just made a new one.

Again, how do you see me as being an "assnozzle"? I don't agree with you about gamecube so automatically I suck, right? Nice logic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:34 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "He made two topics about trying to..."
he's a fanboy of course
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
YoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenYoungBlood is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

YoungBlood

Posted 2004-06-07, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Gamecube rules all. BUT, gotta go with..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Xbox rules all. BUT, gotta go with PC, but Xbox is best console. My, I am surprised at all the stupid members aquired here these past few days, isn't anyone else?
You can thank MasterAC for me, he told me about this place.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sweet Tooth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSweet Tooth is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sweet Tooth

Posted 2004-06-07, 10:10 PM in reply to Sweet Tooth's post starting "You can thank MasterAC for me, he told..."
Ha, that's very funny. Almost as funny as this one that my buddy came up with
zagggon said:
Please insert bloody tampons into my rectum.
Anyways, go to the site in my sig (should be there soon).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:01 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Gamecube rules all. BUT, gotta go with..."
What the hell.

HoH shut the fuck up.

Everyone in this thread, knock it off with the bickering.

But gamecube owns all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What the hell. HoH shut the fuck..."
Slim said:
Of course, how could anyone oppose the greatness of a console with a game called "super mario sunshine" where you go around cleaning shit?
Have you even played the game? The whole "cleaning shit" part is a plot-device and a justification for Mario using the water pack. It's a platforming game, not a cleaning game. To use your own words against you...

Slim said:
Wow, way to pull assumptions out of your ass.
I could say the same thing about Vice City. "All you do is kill people." I could say the same thing about Final Fantasy 7. "All you do is engage in eco-terrorism." However, I don't make statements like that because I know that they're blatantly untrue.

Generalizations and hypocritical statements don't make you look very smart, champ. Stop using them and you'll add a lot more weight to your arguments.

Last edited by Raziel; 2004-06-07 at 11:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:38 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Have you even played the game? The..."
Ah, but I didn't say it was a cleaning game, I said the game involved the water pack and cleaing things. It just seems like a game marketed toward younger players to me. Although obviously some older gamers enjoy it as well, most likely because of the nostalgia of the Mario series. Hell, I enjoy playing the old Mario games myself.

Gamecube also has the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh games, and several others that make the console seem like it was marketed directly to younger players. I will agree that in Vice City there is a shit load of killing but it is tied into a plot as well.

I know that the Mario and Zelda series are two major influences in the reason people buy the gamecube. I played them quite a bit myself, I spent many of my younger years glued to my NES controller playing mario, and probably more time on my SNES on Zelda, but I moved on from those games. I still enjoy a bit of nostalgia every now and then though.

Gamecube just doesn't quite have the game selection I like, which is how I determine how good a console is. I mean you could have the best graphics, and tons of other shit but if the console doesn't have games people want it won't do that great.

Also, I don't have anything against the game in question, it just stuck out in my mind for some reason, along with Mario golf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:47 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Ah, but I didn't say it was a cleaning..."
Slim said:
Gamecube also has the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh games, and several others that make the console seem like it was marketed directly to younger players.
The PS2 carries a selection of Yu-Gi-Oh! games as well as a Beyblade game and I'm almost positive of a few Digimon games as well.

I'm not attacking your opinions. If you think the Gamecube caters too much to a younger audience, that's your personal belief and regardless of the fact that I dsiagree with the notion, I wouldn't attack you for having a differing opinion from mine. I was criticizing you for over-generalizing Mario Sunshine, basing it's flaws on a plot-device that plays into about 2% of the total gameplay. I was criticizing you for "pulling assumptions out of your ass" after having just admonished another member for doing exactly the same.

Now, if you'd like to get into a discussion about why I disagree with your opinions, I'd be more than willing to demonstrate how the Gamecube actually has a phenomenal selection of games to choose from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-06-07, 11:53 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "The PS2 carries a selection of..."
Well, I have never played the game and like I said it just stuck out in my mind (hard to forget a commercial with a beloved childhood character flying around on a waterpack). I thought since the commercial showed basically nothing EXCEPT him on that pack, that it was a bigger part of the gameplay. A bit like taking a sample if you will.
I have played Gamecube a few times before and didn't care for it much but if you'd like to try to convince me to give it a second try, I'll keep an open mind. Hell, you may even turn a few other members into Gamecube fans while you're at it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim