Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Cool Penguin

Posted 2006-05-17, 09:23 PM

Dont mind me, just goin for a swim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-17, 10:15 PM in reply to Penguin's post "Penguin"
May I come with?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-17, 10:55 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "May I come with?"
pr0xy said:
May I come with?
Fine but stay away from the fish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-18, 07:25 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Fine but stay away from the fish."
Yessuh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-21, 12:21 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Yessuh!"
got a water propulsor uh? too lazy to swim eh fatty?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-05-21, 10:16 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "got a water propulsor uh? too lazy to..."
Penguin in the Army:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-21, 07:20 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Penguin in the Army:..."
Oops! My image for this link is no longer here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-21, 07:36 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Oops! My image for this link is no..."
Ya my photobucket got banned, here it is again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-22, 12:16 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ya my photobucket got banned, here it..."
lol that kinda lookslike him....haha penguin reading 101 dalmations? GG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-05-22, 05:57 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "lol that kinda lookslike him....haha..."
Hades-Knight said:
lol that kinda lookslike him....haha penguin reading 101 dalmations? GG
At least I can read, but I have a hard time reading posts when you type like this:

Hades-Knight said:
i think its completed but it doesnt know it, when i clcikt he + thing ti says everyone "no needed parts" maybe

1: Just needs like 40 Bites more

2: It fucked up and i need to download again

SHould i wait to see if ti completes or should i downlaod again?
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4327
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-24, 12:01 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "At least I can read, but I have a hard..."
LMAO

Oh The Disgrace!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2006-05-24, 09:53 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "LMAO Oh The Disgrace!"
WTF? Hooked on phonics worked for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-05-26, 11:04 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "WTF? Hooked on phonics worked for me :o"
Willkillforfood said:
WTF? Hooked on phonics worked for me
You lie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

pr0xy

Posted 2006-05-27, 09:13 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "WTF? Hooked on phonics worked for me :o"
no it wurktd fer me!!
read the fucking sig baby!
hokt on fonix rele wurkt fer me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between1dumMan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

1dumMan

Posted 2006-05-27, 06:08 PM in reply to 1dumMan's post starting "no it wurktd fer me!! read the fucking..."
I'm exalted with Hokt on Fonix.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-27, 07:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm exalted with Hokt on Fonix."
Hated here .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood