Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
I eat medium well......no red bits are allowed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
ehh...i've never tried sushi so maybe im judging it 2 quick but the idea of eating raw fish 2 me is not 2 appealing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
Medium Well, would be mostly cooked with a touch of red in the middle, fool.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-05-28, 08:44 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
lol! talking about steak? i prefer cooked cirloin steak over raw fish ne time but i guess if raw fish is good to some people then let them eat their fish raw, i duno the idea of eating sushi makes me think of golem in lotr2. that thing was basically eating sushi when he ate those fish was he not? if he was then sushi can goto hell cuz that was nasty shit
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
No, when he was eating fish doesn't mean he was eating sushi. So I guess someone else needs to go to hell.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:06 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
well ok what ever this thread is pretty much dead, and i am going to try sushi tommorow so oh well
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-28, 09:09 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
please go to a decent sushi bar and dont go to like vons or costco and get it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-28, 10:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
I havent seen any red in my steaks so far, maybe you ought to call all the resturants up and let them know they're doing it wrong then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2003-05-28, 10:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
mjordan2nd said:

zaggon please do me a favor...go to www.dictionary.com look up cirloin and tell me what you find.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-29, 01:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
nope in swear thats what its called
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-29, 01:21 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
It's sirloin you dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-29, 05:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
well yea that, lol my mistake
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-30, 09:33 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
yikes...saggon is a true idiot..but i gtg and will add to that later

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-05-31, 08:24 AM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
i mispelled something and im a complete idiot?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-31, 08:46 AM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
it's not that, it's that u refused to believe that it wasn't sirloin

zagggon said:
nope in swear thats what its called
zagggon said:
LOL OMFG ROFL. ok cirloin steak is just really fancy expensive steak becuase it is the best part of the cow. so hence forth it costs alot just to buy a little, but damn it is hella good with a1 suace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-31, 10:56 AM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
ok well i just was confused with the first letter but now i know
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-06-02, 02:28 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
and....that all your comments about sushi...is..well...STUPID!AND UNEDUCATED.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-06-02, 02:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
allanonx said:
and....that all Your comments about sushi...is..well...STUPID AND UNEDUCATED.
(Just in case you've missed the keywords. )

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-06-02 at 06:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-02, 04:48 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
Hey, play nice now... Just because zagggon is a 16 year old boy trapped with a 4 year old intellect, doesn;t give you the right to make fun of him. Ok, maybe it does!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-06-02, 09:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post "sushi"
f*** you senesia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon