Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-08-03, 04:08 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
What the hell was that horse's name? Ixion? I KNOW it had an X in there somewhere...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-03, 04:27 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
ugh i hated ixion...... i always used him first in boss battles cus i hes my weakest.... atleast that other flying one.. valefor can dodge hits
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-03, 04:37 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Valefore is pretty good and it can break 9999 points of dmg when u when u get Yuna's legendary weapon and when u get the upgraded overdrive for valefor. Ixion, i agree with both of you, i hate ixion he aint that strong and on top of that, he looks like the monster in FF8... in the snow plains somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-03, 04:38 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Ixion was the best he had cool effects he might of been weak in the end but in the begining he was one tough horse

Tongans are renown Horse eaters Yummy! every time I summoned him I got hungry
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-03, 04:42 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
horse eaters?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-03, 06:29 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Yeah the other, other white meat taste like pork and is real tender
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-03, 07:01 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by The FINKTER
im sorry but im just a ff7 freak i would have to say knights of the round these kguys guys kick ass how could you not like it.it does over 20,000 damage and you just cant get better with the cinamatics.its the top of the line man
20,000? You could power it up with materia so it did 9,999*8 damage. Of course, magic counter was still better in most cases, if the user already was a good spellcaster. Amazingly, my Jean Cloud Van Damme was always a better spellcaster than Tifa.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-08-03, 07:21 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
magus sisters knights of the round and diablo i think are the all time best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-03, 09:46 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Yeah I forgot about Knights of the round table they replace my horsy friend
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-03, 09:55 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
Yeah I forgot about Knights of the round table they replace my horsy friend
You ate the knights of the round table?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-04, 09:19 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Knights of the Round Table ruled against Sephiroth especially Bizarro-Sephiroth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-04, 09:23 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
no crap a couple of hit and the bitch was dead
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-04, 09:53 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
meh, i gotta beat this game soon... so that i can actually understand wut u guys are talking about...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-04, 10:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy

You ate the knights of the round table?!?!
Nope just there horseys and remember that show My little pony we ate them too thats why you don't see them around ne more

Quote:
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
meh, i gotta beat this game soon... so that i can actually understand wut u guys are talking about...
You haven't played it?

I forgot to mention Yojimbo is badass too him and his Ronin ways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-05, 10:16 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Pheonix you gotta beat FF7! It's one of the Final Fantasy games that you have to beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-08, 08:18 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
well, im just too lazy to play it lol im still at Kalm... poo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-08, 08:29 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
i kinda like the hydra summon in ff5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-08-08, 08:32 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
hmm, i dont think ive ever played it or even seen that game...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-09, 09:45 AM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
Final Fantasy 5? That brings back my memory, or not? 'cuz I already forget about it ! However, my favourite summon monster in Final Fantasy series has to be "Ifrit"; he is awesome (though he might not be that good) His attack looks wicked, "Hell Fire" is one of the best attacks a summoning monster can do. Ifrit, I give him 9.9/10 (where did .1 go? 'cuz he sux afterward lol)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate Ixion in Final Fantasy X, too. I thought he was good, but then I found out that he is one piece of Hourse$hit~
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-08-11, 04:30 PM in reply to Raziel's post "Favorite Summon?"
ugh, i must add that i didnt like Ifrit so much either. Its never that strong in any of the series and he doesnt look too good to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix