Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)
Posted 2003-01-09, 04:18 PM
From IGN.com

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2003-01-09 at 04:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-09, 04:48 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
leetx0r, now we wait 1 year

btw Arwen is damn pretty, theres a girl at school thats exactly like her, omg i drool when i see her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:15 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
lol, yeah arwen is alright but shit just look at the army's you know that there is going to be a badass war. Finally Aragorn looks like a king.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:19 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
SPOILERS FOLLOW

Actually, there shouldn't be as much fighting as in TTT.

There will be a battle near Gondor (in which there are quite a few casualties, including some known characters),

Frodo, Sam and Gollum will be in a small battle against a monster and then there will be another small battle at the mountain of fire near the end.

That's all the fighting I remember from the books and one of those fights comes from the TTT book.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:00 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
I read the book too and I found there too be quite a few fights the undead fight, then the fight at boromir's city is huge bigger then the other ones, then they march too mordor and fight there too... Plus a whole lot of other skirmishes with faramir and such.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:14 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
not as much fighting.. WTF! what are you talkin about? its clear that if you have read the books the third has the most fighting, FOR CHRIST SAKE ARAGORN IS KING! it has by far the biggest battle where mordor tries to rip apart gondor. plus the nazgul are back, how would there not be as much fighting as in two towers?

btw, sam should kick some hardcore ass at the beginning of the movie, like at the end of the second book
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-01-16, 12:07 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Knight-Rider said:

btw Arwen is damn pretty, theres a girl at school thats exactly like her, omg i drool when i see her
I think the chick in the second movie was better looking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-17, 11:40 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Jamesadin said:
Knight-Rider said:

I think the chick in the second movie was better looking.
you talking about the blonde rohan girl? Nah Arwen is better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-17, 12:17 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Eowym doesnt look that good.

Btw theres only 1 more big battle in the story, when the Ringwraiths (Nazgul) go to minas tirth wiht a shitload of orcs and fight outside the city, then when they are winning Aragorn comes back from the path of dead with an army and drives them off..... then all whats left from gondor and rohan go to the black gate but in the moment they are going to fight frodo claims the ring as hsi own and the nazgul go to the fire mountain but then golum cuts frodos finger and falls int he fire

Ps- This is how you do a spoiler runoni
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-17, 01:45 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
WELL GREAT NOW I KNOW THE ENDING!
THANKS A LOT DUMBASS!!

lol j/k

I think I have read them at least a dozen times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-18, 04:02 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
I cannot wait until the next one comes out. I am probably gonna go see it at midnight the first night it is out. Like I did all the other ones. ^.^

It is better to burn out than fade away.
~Kurt Cobain~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Belle_Dame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBelle_Dame is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Belle_Dame

Posted 2003-01-18, 06:51 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
One of the mods should put a spoiler warning in the name of this thread before they ruin someones movie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-19, 09:09 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Arwin or whatever actually looks kinda dumb... almost as if she was sevierly disabled in some degree....

I mean.. in a way shes hot... but I guess shes not my type, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-19, 08:22 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
lol, sam looks like hes tryin to put the moves on froto in that one pic.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-20, 12:45 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
pwnt liv tyler r0x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-30, 01:00 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
well, the fighting suppose to be limited in the BOOK, but im sure the movie will make those fights alot longer and more interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DBack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDBack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DBack

Posted 2003-01-31, 12:03 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
I don't think its real in the book it doesent say it.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-02-09, 05:24 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Knight-Rider said:
Eowym doesnt look that good.

Btw theres only 1 more big battle in the story, when the Ringwraiths (Nazgul) go to minas tirth wiht a shitload of orcs and fight outside the city, then when they are winning Aragorn comes back from the path of dead with an army and drives them off..... then all whats left from gondor and rohan go to the black gate but in the moment they are going to fight frodo claims the ring as hsi own and the nazgul go to the fire mountain but then golum cuts frodos finger and falls int he fire

Ps- This is how you do a spoiler runoni
thnx alot dumbass now we know the ending
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-09, 05:27 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Gsus said:
lol, sam looks like hes tryin to put the moves on froto in that one pic.

he is putting the moves on him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-18, 08:35 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "Return Of the King Pics (56k Warning)"
Sam has loved frodo all his life. Thats why he became his gardner.

I could see frodo going "No, Sam, Noooo, slap."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius