Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:18 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
I am "reading" the fifth Harry Potter book right now but at the moment my programming books are more interesting.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:21 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
I read the fifth book in less than 24 hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:28 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
Yeah... what I said was that I'm not really reading it... I just started and then stopped.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-05, 09:30 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
Yeah. I know. And what I said I took less than 24 hours to read it. o.O
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-06, 01:51 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
RoboticSilence said:
2. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series.
by Douglas Adams (sadly he died two years ago)
Another of the funniest series ever.

pwn Pwn PWN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-11-07, 12:21 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
it would be kool if there was a way to read a book in like 5 seconds... wow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2003-11-17, 08:29 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
hobbit and lotr and 4th hp book
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:32 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
If I could read the book Holes I would like it.I liked the movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:23 AM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
my favorite book is Infinate Just. it is bout 1400pg, but it is the best book i hace read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2003-11-18, 12:20 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
OmniFalcon said:
it would be kool if there was a way to read a book in like 5 seconds... wow

Where's the enjoyment in reading in that? I mean yeah, it'd be good for dictionaries and phone books and stuff of the sorts, but not for reading for enjoyment. I love to be able to read and just visualize what's happening in my head. I even purposely slow down sometimes.

I've been told to read Wheel of Time. Has anyone read that and could give me feedback on it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-18, 12:30 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
Wheel of Time is a good series. I'd reccomend Dragonlance over it though.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-11-18, 12:34 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
Hm...Anyone else recommend any books? Prefferably fantasy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-18, 11:20 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
The Dark Tower series. Best damn books I've ever read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:08 PM in reply to "angel" of war's post "what's your favorite book"
Jessifer said:
Hm...Anyone else recommend any books? Prefferably fantasy.
there are millions of mangas that are like that.If you live near a library you could get some probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII