Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

God Bless America movie
Posted 2012-03-05, 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4CZrnEFxU

I'm looking forward to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-06, 12:50 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "God Bless America movie"
Looks like Dexter meets Idiocracy. I can dig that. The trailer makes the movie look promising.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-06, 10:34 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "God Bless America movie"
I want this. All of it.
I haven't wanted this movie any harder than I have wanted anything else in my fucking life.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-12, 03:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I want this. All of it. I haven't..."
Looks good, not sure if the story line will be flawless, but what story line isn't?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-03-12, 04:20 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Looks good, not sure if the story line..."
The girl is going to be an antagonist of some sort. She's clearly got "problems" and is gonna take it "too far".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-12, 06:36 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The girl is going to be an antagonist..."
There's a movie similar to this on Netflix called "Rampage", pretty slow at first but shows how fucked up in the head people can be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-06-26, 12:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "God Bless America movie"
Downloaded this yesterday, and watched the first five minutes - there's an exploding baby.

My plan for tonight is to get myself a pint and a packet of crisps from the bar, and then to settle down and watch this film.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-06-26, 01:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Downloaded this yesterday, and watched..."
Let me know how it is. I may watch it.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-26, 05:37 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Let me know how it is. I may watch it."
It's a good film, that handles the subject matter rather well. It is obvious that it's an independent film, but the production values are good, and it's solid. The acting is decent, too.

I'd recommend it, particularly if you share any similar views or can feel any sympathy for the main characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2012-06-26, 06:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It's a good film, that handles the..."
I'll probably love it, then. I can't believe I missed the release date. I was so excited for it when I originally saw the trailor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-26, 07:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'll probably love it, then. I can't..."
Same here. I was hanging with a guy I refer to as me "older brother", Roman, and he agreed that the "family" (me, him, Josh, David, Elizabeth, and a few more) needed to see it. However, Elizabeth is a Democrat, so she was furious and argued heavily against us on the subject, claiming that the main character was "a loser with no right to judge others".

In the end, we missed the release date.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-26, 07:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Same here. I was hanging with a guy I..."
Your friends sound stupid, assuming you only have one democrat friend and she's that retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-26, 07:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Your friends sound stupid, assuming you..."
To be honest, Roman is exactly like you, only about 40 years younger.

The rest are either Liberterianists or noobs. Other than Brandon, who turned Republican after getting mugged by a group of black men.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-27, 03:34 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "To be honest, Roman is exactly like..."
This is my new favorite movie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-27, 08:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This is my new favorite movie."
The trailer and all these comments have convinced me that I must see this movie. And so I shall in a short while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-27, 10:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The trailer and all these comments have..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
The trailer and all these comments have convinced me that I must see this movie. And so I shall in a short while.
How do I obtain the ability to watch this movie?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-06-27, 12:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How do I obtain the ability to watch..."
Grind up to 30, put everything into Int. Then get the "fatass" skill and raise it to rank 5. Spam it on couches and televisions until you see it.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-06-27, 12:46 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "How do I obtain the ability to watch..."
You could probably find a copy of it on the popular torrent site with little effort like I did. I think the initials of that website are TPB but I can't remember.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-06-27, 01:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You could probably find a copy of it on..."
Dude, this movie was great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-06-27, 03:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You could probably find a copy of it on..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
You could probably find a copy of it on the popular torrent site with little effort like I did. I think the initials of that website are TPB but I can't remember.
Huh, I have absolutely no idea what site you could ever be talking about and what your saying is completely illegal so I wouldn't ever do it but it should be done in about 30 mins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin