Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-06-09, 04:09 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "No No No No No No. I bought the hat..."
Penguin said:
No No No No No No. I bought the hat with like a whole lot of other stuff. The hat was not even alot. Regular shipping would of been like 25 or 30 dollars because i had ordered like 12-15 items (Shoes, jeans, shorts, tshirts, button down shirts, watch, glasses, and yes the hat)
You lazy fuck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-06-09, 04:30 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nigger please."
D3V said:
Nigger please.
Omg someone make his loser title like 5 months longer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-06-09, 05:06 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Omg someone make his loser title like 5..."
You're the fucking admin..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-09, 06:03 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nigger please."
Penguin said:
My hat is too big
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-06-09, 08:02 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Omg someone make his loser title like 5..."
Can I really!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-06-09, 08:15 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "http://www.coldbacon.com/pics/bitterfilm..."
Excuse me? YOU'RE FUCKING RACIST JAMES!! RACIST AGAINST BANANAS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-06-09, 10:05 PM in reply to Penguin's post "This hat is too big"
Penguin said:
I bought a fitted hat (online) and they only had 2 sizes (7 7/8th and 8) so I figured if I bought the smallest size that I could at least fit it in. I know nothing about hats. I bought size 7 7/8th and its HUGE. I just remembered I am probably a mere 7 or even a 7 1/4th. So what can I do? What kind of crazy online shop only has 2 sizes of a hat, I am guessing the rest were sold out but damnit I was in a rush and did not bother to think about it.

BTW the hat was 15 dollars =/
I was hoping there would be a picture...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-06-10, 12:32 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "I was hoping there would be a..."
Seconded. We want to laugh at the silly Penguin with his big hat. And I too would suggest just returning it and getting one of a similar style that has your size.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-06-10, 03:05 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Seconded. We want to laugh at the silly..."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-06-10, 12:39 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1d/ww..."
That's the hat?? A baseball cap??

And here's me thinking it's some kind of hat hat. Top hat, or bowler hat...or a nice hat with a rim...

Well, that's a crazy Englishman for ya!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-06-10, 01:38 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the hat?? A baseball cap?? ..."
Haha.. crazy Englishman.

Yeah, the hats people mainly wear here are baseball caps so naturally they're called hats.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-10, 06:51 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1d/ww..."
We meant on your head. G-Unit style.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-06-10, 07:17 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "That's the hat?? A baseball cap?? ..."
Lenny said:
That's the hat?? A baseball cap??

And here's me thinking it's some kind of hat hat. Top hat, or bowler hat...or a nice hat with a rim...

Well, that's a crazy Englishman for ya!
Well it was your mistake for being born British!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-06-10, 09:30 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Well it was your mistake for being born..."
It was your mistake being a born gay Mexican.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-06-10, 10:27 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It was your mistake being a born gay..."
You can't be born gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-06-13, 12:28 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1d/ww..."
Edited

Last edited by Penguin; 2005-06-13 at 02:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-06-13, 01:49 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Edited"
That's one ugly edit.

Last edited by undeadzombieguy; 2005-06-13 at 06:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-06-13, 05:43 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "That's one ugly edit."
I'm broke........ my feet hurt......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-06-13, 07:44 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'm broke........ my feet hurt......"
That's some pimp ass shit right thurr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ludacris is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLudacris is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ludacris

Posted 2005-06-13, 10:58 AM in reply to Ludacris's post starting "http://screamerscostumes.net/store2/imag..."
Now that is a hat.

None of this pansy baseball cap stuff...that is a real hat.

Hats are hats with brims all the way round...not caps with little beaks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny