Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Top 5
Posted 2003-12-11, 11:31 AM
The top 5 PvPers are?
Here is my opinion. ( I might not have been playing enough to see everyone. )

Drithe ( I have a big ego, anyone wanna challenge it? =]] )
Falx
Stew
Oel
Shawn ( He should prolly be higher up. )
Maybe Xanax could replace one of dem.

I've been on 56k the last like month, so I cannot be positive about this list, I'd be glad to be proven wrong, everyone else post thier opinions too. =]
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-11, 05:21 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
SIlle Gercough owns u
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2003-12-12, 10:03 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
Was that the cable dexer who ran twice with vanq DP kat against my dial up no pot no razor mage who crashed during fight? =] Fight me again this weekend I be on normal PC not trash. =]]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:46 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
Who's the most annoying person tho?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFlyMolo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FlyMolo

Posted 2003-12-13, 12:48 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
probally me cause for the longest time i have been on SUPER lag.....i can say for a fact that i had the worst con on the shard for a while.....but now it is a lil different we see if that list will change.....and i know that plenty of ppl out there can back me up on this.....running faster that ne on foot with me on a horse.........with a full screen head start.......hehehe
Killed by use:
Tobacco 340,000 - 395,000
Alcohol (excluding crime/accidents) > 125,000
O.D. (illegal) 3,800 - 5,200
Marijuana 0
now which drug should be illegal??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Larloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLarloch is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Larloch

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:08 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
I'll be online ( Real online not 56k online ) in four hours. : smiles :
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-13, 10:41 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
drithe ur quite a tool talk yourself up a little more noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNEATOBOY is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NEATOBOY

Posted 2003-12-17, 12:08 AM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
i havent been around for a while, but ill probabaly be playing again soon.. shawn is gone and wtf.. OEL RAYNAIR? he sux but i think hes gone too .. either way i will give my list

1. me - becuase i just pwn and its undisputable

2. sille - even though he uses the gimpyest skillset in the game, he comes prepared and its very hard for me to kill him, if he doesnt kill me first

3.sir hacks alot - hes gotten better

4. stew - only other person that could possibly kill me besides sille and hacks

5. xanax - he puts up a good fight, better than most others but i still drop him 100% of the time

sorry drithe, i havent seen anything from you but you spouting off at the mouth how good you are, and your corpse

there used to be some better pvpers here that arent listed but they are gone now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-17, 01:42 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
Amen... Ohh btw I made a mage but I suck pretty bad, in time I will learn the way and whoever kills my mage I just run and get Sille
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NEATOBOY

Posted 2003-12-17, 02:40 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
NEATOBOY said:
Amen... Ohh btw I made a mage but I suck pretty bad, in time I will learn the way and whoever kills my mage I just run and get Sille
lol i like that
"Two hands working do more than a thousand praying."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKyuss is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kyuss

Posted 2003-12-17, 07:15 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
What do you mean my corpse. =[ I haven't died in three weeks. =[ Anyways, when you wanna fight then son?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-18, 01:49 PM in reply to Drithe's post "Top 5"
I've only fought you twice and the two times I did u died and that was last week so I dont know what u mean by 3 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NEATOBOY